Best WOT bonus code. Holiday Ops 2022: Arnold Schwarzenegger and Tons of Gifts!
The day the event kicks off on December 9, your Garage will turn into a snowy Square full of magic, all dressed up in fairy lights and garlands. You’ll instantly find here a festive gift: the brand-new T3 Convertible, a Tier III Premium American vehicle. This is a variant of the famous Christie tank, which was used in the development of the Soviet T-34 and other vehicles. It’s a fast and manoeuvrable medium with a menacing gun, and it comes with a 100% trained crew and a Garage slot.
You will also find several interactive objects in your Garage, including a special celebrity area where you can receive combat Missions From Arnie and track your progress in completing them. And, of course, there will be four magnificent decorative areas: the Christmas Tree, Fair, Installation, and Large Decorations. Show off your talents and decorate them to create a magical atmosphere!
- Holiday Ops 2022 kicks off on December 9, 2021, at 07:00 CET and runs until January 10, 2022, at 07:00 CET (UTC+1).
- Complete Missions From Arnie to earn Small Boxes and additional rewards, including an exclusive 2D style and Arnold Schwarzenegger himself as a custom commander.
- You can also get Small Boxes by completing the standard daily and Advent Calendar missions, as well as receive them in parcels from your friends through the Holiday Post.
- In the previous Holiday Ops events, decorations had levels from I to V. This year, all decorations in the event have no level and are of equal value. They’re all magnificent and feature their own beautiful story. Let’s call them Standard Decorations.
- Small Boxes contain Shards instead of decorations, so you can craft yourself the decorations you want and for the slots you need with the Large Holidron Decorider. Put up your decorations and fill your Garage with fairy lights and magic!
- Earn Holiday Stamps for completing missions to send surprise parcels containing Small Boxes to your friends through the Holiday Post. You can send each of your friends one parcel with one Small Box once a day.
- By sending Small Boxes to your friends, you get Friendship Tokens, which help you receive special customization rewards.
- Every day, one new Mission From Arnie will be available for you to complete in Random Battles (including Grand Battles) in Tier IV vehicles and higher. There are 32 missions in total, and you’ll receive Small Boxes and Holiday Stamps for completing each of them. Upon completing a certain number of missions, you will receive rewards, including a unique medal, cool inscriptions, a decal, a spectacular 2D style, Arnold Schwarzenegger himself as a tank commander, and more.
- In addition to the Standard Decorations, outfit your Garage with four Large Decorations. Each Large Decoration will help you earn 2.5% more credits in Random Battles.
- Craft decorations in the Decorider and place them in their respective slots on the decorative objects—Christmas Tree, Fair, Installation, and Large Decorations—to earn Festive Atmosphere Points and improve your Festive Atmosphere Level.
- All the decorations you obtain are arranged into four thematic Collection Albums. Assembling a full Collection Album nets you an exclusive 2D style and a unique decal.
- Building Collections and increasing the Festive Atmosphere gives you a Random Battle bonus to credits of up to 40%. Each Large Decoration gives you a bonus 2.5% to credits earned.
- Once you reach Festive Atmosphere Level X, you will be able to complete the Collections from previous years’ Holiday Ops events (2018–2021).
- This year, the Holiday Ops vehicles branch will consist of three slots. You will get two of them upon improving your Festive Atmosphere Level, after reaching Levels V and X. You will unlock the special third “Arnie’s slot” when you complete five Missions From Arnie. But, most importantly, now all slots work the same, and you can select any of the bonuses available: +50% to Combat XP, +100% to Crew XP, or +200% to Free XP.
- Holiday Ops vehicles will continue to enjoy their slot bonuses from January 10 at 07:00 CET until January 24 at 07:00 CET (UTC+1). Plus, they will receive the highest bonus to credits you achieved during the event.
Decorations No Longer Have Levels!
All decorations in the event have no levels and are of equal value this year. They’re all amazing—let’s call them Standard Decorations. Each decoration features its own beautiful story and makes your Garage even more magnificent.
Apart from the Standard Decorations, there are four Large Decorations you can obtain in the event. Each Large Decoration provides a 2.5% bonus to credits you earn in Random Battles.
Boost Your Festive Atmosphere!
Since all Standard Decorations are of the same value this year, you need to obtain special Festive Atmosphere Points to level up the Festive Atmosphere. You can get these points in these two ways:
- By obtaining new decorations for your Collections (you receive 2 Points for each new decoration)
- By installing decorations in slots
All decoration slots initially start off frozen. You will earn 3 Points for the first installation of a Standard Decoration into a frozen slot and 5 Points for the first installation of a Large Decoration into a frozen slot. All subsequent installations of Standard Decorations (even duplicated ones) into an unfrozen slot (which is any slot in which a Standard Decoration has already been placed) earn you an additional 1 Point each.
The number of Points you will receive for installing decorations will be indicated by special tooltips in the game client.
If you are still not clear on this part of the event, feel free to jump into the Regulations article for a more detailed description.
Large Holidron Decorider
You can craft new Standard and Large Decorations for your Collection Albums with the Large Holidron Decorider. There is no decoration level selection in the Decorider this year, but you can still choose a specific or random decoration type and Collection. The cost of crafting will vary accordingly.
If you want to be sure of getting a decoration that you don’t have in your Collection, use Antiduplicator Charges. As an alternative to using Charges, you can spend 2,000 Shards (on top of the cost of the decoration itself) and be certain you will craft a new decoration that you don’t already have.
Small Boxes with Shards and Rewards
This year, Small Boxes don’t provide you with decorations in each box—instead, they contain and are the main source of Shards. Use Shards to craft both Standard and Large Decorations with the Large Holidron Decorider. Plus, Small Boxes contain additional in-game rewards like credits, consumables, and other goodies. But if you’re lucky enough, you may even find decorations inside these Boxes.
You can receive Small Boxes in the following ways:
- By completing daily missions
- By completing special Missions From Arnie
- By fulfilling Advent Calendar Missions
- NEW! In parcels from your friends through the Holiday Post
The Holiday Post
Use the Holiday Post to send parcels with Small Boxes to your friends! To send one parcel with a Small Box, you need one Holiday Stamp. Earn Holiday Stamps by completing standard daily missions and Missions From Arnie. You will also receive several Stamps for reaching certain Festive Atmosphere Levels.
You can send one parcel to each player from your friend list once a day. By surprising your friends with parcels, you complete a special progression system. Sending 10 parcels per day will earn you one Friendship Token. Send parcels, do good, and collect Friendship Tokens to obtain wonderful customization items so everyone knows what a cool friend you are!
Holiday Ops Vehicles Branch
Build your own Holiday Ops vehicles branch to receive a bonus to various types of XP earned in Random Battles!
This year, it will consist of three slots, which you can unlock in the following ways:
- Completing five Missions From Arnie
- Reaching Level V of Festive Atmosphere
- Reaching Level X of Festive Atmosphere
All vehicles can be placed in these three slots, except for Premium and rental vehicles. But, most importantly, for each slot, you can select any of the three available bonuses to XP you earn in Random Battles: +50% to Combat XP, +100% to Crew XP, or + 200% to Free XP.
Missions from Arnie
And, of course, a special challenge awaits you! It consists of 32 missions in total. Completing each of them will earn you Small Boxes and Holiday Stamps. Plus, completing a certain number of missions will reward you with credit discounts on researchable vehicles, plus cool Arnie-inspired customizations that have been personally approved by him, including:
- A gorgeous 2D style
- Stunning decal and inscriptions
- Arnold Schwarzenegger himself as a tank commander with an exclusive voiceover
Each mission in the challenge can be simplified once with Shards. Take this opportunity to simplify any mission for easier conditions and receive rewards more quickly!
To open a World of Tanks account and get maximum bonuses, follow these steps:
- Go to the World of Tanks website and click on the "Play for Free" button.
- Create an account by filling in your email address and choosing a password. You can also sign up using your social media accounts such as Facebook, Google, or Microsoft.
- Download and install the game client on your computer. The installation process is straightforward, and the game client will guide you through it.
- Once you have installed the game client, log in to your account and start playing the game. You will receive a welcome bonus, which usually includes in-game currency and premium vehicles.
- Complete the tutorial missions and play several battles to familiarize yourself with the game mechanics and controls.
- Participate in various events and missions to earn additional rewards and bonuses. Check the "Events" tab in the game client or the official website for the latest updates on ongoing events and missions.
- Consider purchasing a premium account or premium vehicles to gain more bonuses, such as increased experience and credits earned per battle.
Remember to always follow the rules and regulations of the game and to play responsibly. Enjoy your time playing World of Tanks!