Best WOT bonus code. Holiday Ops 2022: Everything About Small Boxes!
Holiday Ops 2022 kicks off on December 9, 2021, and as before, you will receive Small Boxes as a reward for completing:
- Daily missions: 1–4 boxes
- Special Missions From Arnie (read below for details): 3 boxes
- Advent Calendar Missions: 1 box (and 3 boxes for the final mission)
This year, Small Boxes contain Shards instead of decorations. You can use Shards to craft both Standard and Large Decorations you want and for the slots that interest you most with the Large Holidron Decorider. In addition to Shards, all Small Boxes will include useful in-game items (credits, consumables, directives, etc.). If you’re lucky enough, you may even find decorations inside these boxes.
You can also get parcels with Small Boxes from your friends through the Holiday Post, a festive system of giving and receiving presents within the game client. Thanks to the Holiday Post, you and your friends can now help each other assemble Collections and improve your Festive Atmosphere by sending each other gifts of Small Boxes, you can find the Holiday Post on the festive menu at the top of your garage.
Earn Holiday Stamps for completing missions to send parcels to your friends. You can send each of your friends one parcel with a Small Box once a day. To do this, you need one Holiday Stamp, a special event currency.
You can earn Holiday Stamps in the following ways:
- For completing Missions From Arnie (3 Holiday Stamps for each completed mission)
- Upon reaching certain Festive Atmosphere Levels
- For completing standard daily missions
By sending parcels to your friends, your thanks will be some nice customization items. Send 10 parcels per day to earn one Friendship Token. Treat your friends to presents and collect Friendship Tokens to receive:
- a cool inscription (×6, 4 Friendship Tokens required)
- a spectacular decal (×6, 8 Friendship Tokens required)
- an amazing 2D style (×1, 12 Friendship Tokens required)
Missions From Arnie: Terminate ’Em All!
Arnie usually works alone and never minces his words. But now that you are part of his team, let our incredible guest of honour brief you on the surprises he has prepared!
Every day, one new mission will be available for you to complete in Random Battles (including Grand Battles) in Tier IV vehicles and higher. All missions are cumulative and can be performed at the same time. If you skip several missions, you can complete them all in one go.
There are 32 missions from me in total, and you’ll receive Small Boxes and Holiday Stamps for completing each of them. Upon completing a certain number of missions, you will receive rewards, including a unique medal, cool inscriptions, a stunning decal, and other great stuff. In addition, completing missions from me will grant you credit discounts on researchable tanks.
You’ll unlock these discounts gradually as you complete missions. The first discount on purchasing Tier II vehicles will become available after completing two missions. As you progress, the tier of vehicles covered by the discount will also increase. To earn a discount on purchasing researchable Tier X vehicles, you need to complete all 32 tasks of the challenge.
Total Rewards for Completed Missions
- 96 Small Boxes
- 96 Holiday Stamps
- Crew member Arnold Schwarzenegger with three trained skills and enough experience to train one more skill or perk
- “LegendArnie” Medal
- 6 Living Legel 2D Style
- 6 Poster of a Legend decal
- 6 “What the Hell Are You?” inscription
- 6 “I Feel No Pain, Only Damage” inscription
- 6 “Hooligani…” inscription
- Arni Slots
- 20% Discount on purchasing Tier X researchable vehicles
- 30% Discount on purchasing Tier IX researchable vehicles
- 40% Discount on purchasing Tier VIII researchable vehicles
- 50% Discount on purchasing Tier VII researchable vehicles
- 60% Discount on purchasing Tier VI researchable vehicles
- 80% Discount on purchasing Tier V researchable vehicles
- 100% Discount on purchasing Tier IV researchable vehicles
- 100% Discount on purchasing Tier III researchable vehicles
- 100% Discount on purchasing Tier II researchable vehicles
Think a particular mission is too challenging for you? NO PROBLEMO! Use 1,000 Shards to simplify it for easier conditions and receive rewards more quickly. This option is available once per mission.
Once you have completed 23 missions, you’ll get my exclusive 2D style that features special Marks of Excellence that will replace the default marks on the vehicle’s gun. Take a look.
Once you have completed 27 missions, you’ll be able to recruit me in the Barracks. I will become the commander of one of your vehicles, and I hope it will be your best and favourite of all the ones you have in your Garage!
I come with three skills—Sixth Sense, Repairs, and Brothers in Arms as a zero perk—plus enough experience to learn a fourth skill of your choice, so someone’s gonna have bi-i-ig problems on the battlefield. And it won’t be me or you! And yeah, no matter what happens in battle, keep cool—my voice will always cheer you up!
To open a World of Tanks account and get maximum bonuses, follow these steps:
- Go to the World of Tanks website and click on the "Play for Free" button.
- Create an account by filling in your email address and choosing a password. You can also sign up using your social media accounts such as Facebook, Google, or Microsoft.
- Download and install the game client on your computer. The installation process is straightforward, and the game client will guide you through it.
- Once you have installed the game client, log in to your account and start playing the game. You will receive a welcome bonus, which usually includes in-game currency and premium vehicles.
- Complete the tutorial missions and play several battles to familiarize yourself with the game mechanics and controls.
- Participate in various events and missions to earn additional rewards and bonuses. Check the "Events" tab in the game client or the official website for the latest updates on ongoing events and missions.
- Consider purchasing a premium account or premium vehicles to gain more bonuses, such as increased experience and credits earned per battle.
Remember to always follow the rules and regulations of the game and to play responsibly. Enjoy your time playing World of Tanks!