Best WOT bonus code. Holiday Ops 2022: The First Large Box Tank Is Revealed
Are you ready for Holiday Ops 2022? Can’t wait for it to start and get your hands in those Large Boxes and the new Premium tanks? Today I’m sharing what I got confirmed to me a while ago, the first brand new Tier VIII Premium tank that will be available only in Large Boxes!
Of course, this announcement shouldn’t be a surprise to you, World of Tanks always has at least two new Tier VIII tanks released in Large Boxes and this year is no different! So what is it? The Tier VIII American Premium Heavy Tank M-IV-Y! Again, not a huge surprise, has the brand new branch is coming in early 2022 with Update 1.15.1!
The vehicle will be available in Large Boxes and if you are lucky enough to get it from the random prize, so still a gamble to get one just like previous years. While Holiday Ops is the best time to invest in game content, always make sure you don’t spend more than you can afford, as no game is worth that much. More news about other vehicles very soon! Let us know in the comment section, were you expecting this vehicle to be in boxes? What others would you like to get from Large Boxes?
*All characteristics are with a crew trained to 100%.Modules
|M-IV-Y||M-IV-Y||105 mm T140 Y IV||Continental AOSI-1195-5 Y IV||AN/GRC-8|
Firepower – 310Firepower
|Average Damage per Shot (HP)||360/360/440|
|Average Penetration (mm)||220/247/53|
|Rate of Fire (rounds/min)||5.54|
|Reload Time (s)||10.83|
|Gun Traverse Speed (deg/s)||36.50|
|Gun Depression/Elevation Angles (deg)||-10/20|
|Aiming Time (s)||2.40|
|Dispersion at 100 m (m)||0.38|
|Average Damage per Minute (HP/min)||1 994|
Survivability – 425Survivability
|Hit Points (HP)||1 500|
|Hull Armour (front/sides/rear mm)||178/76/51|
|Turret Armour (front/sides/rear mm)||279/241/38|
|Suspension Repair Time (main/res. in s)||12.03/9.36|
Mobility – 496Mobility
|Weight/Load Limit (t)||47.0/50.0|
|Engine Power (h.p.)||850|
|Specific Power (h.p./t)||18.09|
|Top Speed/Reverse Speed (km/h)||45/18|
|Traverse Speed (deg/s)||36.51|
Concealment – 51Concealment
|Concealment of Stationary Vehicle (%)||3.31/0.65|
|Concealment of Moving Vehicle (%)||1.65/0.33|
Spotting – 550Spotting
|View Range (m)||380|
|Signal Range (m)||745|
To open a World of Tanks account and get maximum bonuses, follow these steps:
- Go to the World of Tanks website and click on the "Play for Free" button.
- Create an account by filling in your email address and choosing a password. You can also sign up using your social media accounts such as Facebook, Google, or Microsoft.
- Download and install the game client on your computer. The installation process is straightforward, and the game client will guide you through it.
- Once you have installed the game client, log in to your account and start playing the game. You will receive a welcome bonus, which usually includes in-game currency and premium vehicles.
- Complete the tutorial missions and play several battles to familiarize yourself with the game mechanics and controls.
- Participate in various events and missions to earn additional rewards and bonuses. Check the "Events" tab in the game client or the official website for the latest updates on ongoing events and missions.
- Consider purchasing a premium account or premium vehicles to gain more bonuses, such as increased experience and credits earned per battle.
Remember to always follow the rules and regulations of the game and to play responsibly. Enjoy your time playing World of Tanks!