Best WOT bonus code. Supertest: AMBT Tier VIII American Medium Second Iteration
Today a second iteration of the new American Tier VIII medium tank, AMBT, was released to Supertest. The vehicle was nerfed hard to the point that it’s looks more has an autoreloading heavy than a medium… Balancing work as intended or to much? There could possible be more changes in near future. The following changes were introduced, compared to the first iteration of Update 1.15 Common Test:
- Dispersion while on the move changed 0.12 to 0.20
- Dispersion on hull traverse changed from 0.12 to 0.20
- Dispersion on turret traverse from 0.10 to 0.16
- Rate of fire changed from 5.21 to 4.47
- Reloading of first shell changed from 17.26 to 19.28
- Reloading of second shell changed from 12.46 to 15.34
- Reloading of third shell changed from 11.51 to 13.42
- Aiming time changed from 2.59 to 2.88
- Average damage per minute changed from 1 877 to 1 609
- Engine power changed from 800 to 650
- Specific power changed from 22.22 to 18.06
All characteristics are with a crew trained to 100% and subject to change before the final release.
|AMBT||AMBT||105 mm Gun M68P||MTY MB 838 CaM 500||AN/VRC-7|
Firepower – 298Firepower
|Average Damage per Shot (HP)||360/360/420|
|Average Penetration (mm)||215/278/53|
|Time for Autoreloading One Shell (s)||19.18(+1.87)/15.34(+2.88)/13.42(+1.1.91)|
|Reload Time (magazine/shell/quantity)||45.94(+4.71)/3/3|
|Gun Traverse Speed (deg/s)||29.2|
|Gun Depression/Elevation Angles (deg)||-9/10|
|Aiming Time (s)||2.88(+0.29)|
|Dispersion at 100 m (m)||0.36|
|Average Damage per Minute (HP/min)||1 609(-268)|
Survivability – 211Survivability
|Hit Points (HP)||1 300|
|Hull Armour (front/sides/rear mm)||70/40/30|
|Turret Armour (front/sides/rear mm)||250/70/50|
Mobility – 466Mobility
|Weight/Load Limit (t)||36/38|
|Engine Power (h.p.)||600(-150)|
|Specific Power (h.p./t)||18.06(-4.16)|
|Top Speed/Reverse Speed (km/h)||40/14|
|Traverse Speed (deg/s)||33.38|
Concealment – 249Concealment
|Concealment of Stationary Vehicle (%)||14.14/2.95|
|Concealment of Moving Vehicle (%)||10.6/2.22|
Spotting – 550Spotting
|View Range (m)||380|
|Signal Range (m)||745|
To open a World of Tanks account and get maximum bonuses, follow these steps:
- Go to the World of Tanks website and click on the "Play for Free" button.
- Create an account by filling in your email address and choosing a password. You can also sign up using your social media accounts such as Facebook, Google, or Microsoft.
- Download and install the game client on your computer. The installation process is straightforward, and the game client will guide you through it.
- Once you have installed the game client, log in to your account and start playing the game. You will receive a welcome bonus, which usually includes in-game currency and premium vehicles.
- Complete the tutorial missions and play several battles to familiarize yourself with the game mechanics and controls.
- Participate in various events and missions to earn additional rewards and bonuses. Check the "Events" tab in the game client or the official website for the latest updates on ongoing events and missions.
- Consider purchasing a premium account or premium vehicles to gain more bonuses, such as increased experience and credits earned per battle.
Remember to always follow the rules and regulations of the game and to play responsibly. Enjoy your time playing World of Tanks!