Best WOT bonus code. Supertest: AMBT Tier VIII American Premium Medium
Today, Update 1.15 Common Test 2 had a sneaky new American tank introduced, the AMBT, a Tier VIII Premium medium tank. The tank skipped Supertest and was introduced directly into the Common Test and will be given to Supertesters for testing purposes when Update 1.15 goes live. There is no information as to when the vehicle will be released.
The AMBT, while it is American, it has a very special characteristic that comes from the Italian medium tanks: an auto-reloading gun. Its 105 mm M65P gun has a 3 shell magazine that works exactly the same way as other Italian tanks of the same and higher Tier. A unique characteristic for an American tank.
Featuring a crew of four, Commander, Gunner, Driver and Loader, the vehicle also features strong turret armour, somewhat decent mobility and enough firepower to deal with its counterparts. But its hull armour and huge lower plate need to be hidden if you want to be able to fight against your oponents.
The vehicle in-game historical reference is as follows:
“In the early 1970s, the project was proposed by Captain Timothy R. O’Neil, a Project Officer of Army Armour and Engineer Board at Fort Knox. It was supposed to decrease the vehicle size and weight to the detrimento of its armour. Mobile and stealthy vehicles were considered to counteract anti-tank weapons of that time more effectively. It was planned to use solutions from German Leopards, as well as parts and components of M60 tanks of various modifications. No prototypes were built.”
All characteristics are with a crew trained to 100% and subject to change before the final release.
|AMBT||AMBT||105 mm Gun M68P||MTY MB 838 CaM 500||AN/VRC-7|
Firepower – 298Firepower
|Average Damage per Shot (HP)||360/360/420|
|Average Penetration (mm)||215/278/53|
|Time for Autoreloading One Shell (s)||17.3/12.5/11.5|
|Reload Time (magazine/shell/quantity)||41,23/3/3|
|Gun Traverse Speed (deg/s)||29.2|
|Gun Depression/Elevation Angles (deg)||-9/10|
|Aiming Time (s)||2.59|
|Dispersion at 100 m (m)||0.36|
|Average Damage per Minute (HP/min)||1 877|
Survivability – 211Survivability
|Hit Points (HP)||1 300|
|Hull Armour (front/sides/rear mm)||70/40/30|
|Turret Armour (front/sides/rear mm)||250/70/50|
Mobility – 466Mobility
|Weight/Load Limit (t)||36/38|
|Engine Power (h.p.)||800|
|Specific Power (h.p./t)||22.22|
|Top Speed/Reverse Speed (km/h)||40/14|
|Traverse Speed (deg/s)||33.38|
Concealment – 249Concealment
|Concealment of Stationary Vehicle (%)||14.14/2.95|
|Concealment of Moving Vehicle (%)||10.6/2.22|
Spotting – 550Spotting
|View Range (m)||380|
|Signal Range (m)||745|
To open a World of Tanks account and get maximum bonuses, follow these steps:
- Go to the World of Tanks website and click on the "Play for Free" button.
- Create an account by filling in your email address and choosing a password. You can also sign up using your social media accounts such as Facebook, Google, or Microsoft.
- Download and install the game client on your computer. The installation process is straightforward, and the game client will guide you through it.
- Once you have installed the game client, log in to your account and start playing the game. You will receive a welcome bonus, which usually includes in-game currency and premium vehicles.
- Complete the tutorial missions and play several battles to familiarize yourself with the game mechanics and controls.
- Participate in various events and missions to earn additional rewards and bonuses. Check the "Events" tab in the game client or the official website for the latest updates on ongoing events and missions.
- Consider purchasing a premium account or premium vehicles to gain more bonuses, such as increased experience and credits earned per battle.
Remember to always follow the rules and regulations of the game and to play responsibly. Enjoy your time playing World of Tanks!