Best WOT bonus code. Supertest: BZ-176 – Changes in Second ST Iteration + Pictures
NOTE (21 October 2022): Significant changes have been made to the vehicle since the time this post was made.
For the updated stats of this vehicle after its fourth ST iteration, please see this post.
The BZ-176 (tier 8 premium Chinese heavy tank, with rocket booster mechanics) has received some changes in its second iteration on Supertest:
- Dispersion while moving (max.): from 0.20 (6.00, 7.80 while boosting) to 0.20 (6.00,10.50 while boosting)
- Max. forward speed while boosting: from 39 to52.5 kph
- Effective engine power while boosting: from 1,200 to1,500 hp
Some in-game previews of the vehicle, which is currently present within the Update 1.18.1 Common Test files, are also available (courtesy of WoT Express):
These changes reflect on the vehicle’s overall characteristics as follows:
All characteristics are with a crew trained to 100% and subject to change before the final release.
|BZ-176||BZ-176||160 mm 56-160 BZS||MTU 8V 331||A-220|
Firepower – 196Firepower
|Average Damage per Shot (HP)||1100/800|
|Average Penetration (mm)||75/225|
|Rate of Fire (rounds/min)||2.50|
|Reload Time (s)||23.97|
|Gun Traverse Speed (deg/s)||30.25|
|Gun Depression/Elevation Angles (deg)||-11/20|
|Aiming Time (s)||2.88|
|Dispersion at 100 m (m)||0.38|
|Average Damage per Minute (HP/min)||2,753.52|
Survivability – 455Survivability
|Hit Points (HP)||1,550|
|Hull Armour (front/sides/rear mm)||240/152/60|
|Turret Armour (front/sides/rear mm)||240/152/60|
|Suspension Repair Time (s)||12.03|
Mobility – 340Mobility
|Weight/Load Limit (t)||57.1/60.00|
|Engine Power (h.p.)||600|
|Engine Power (With Boosters) (h.p.)||1500|
|Specific Power (h.p./t, standard/special mode)||13.85/26.27|
|Top Speed/Reverse Speed (km/h)||30/-15|
|Top Speed/Reverse Speed (With Boosters) (km/h)||52.5/-1|
|Traverse Speed (deg/s)||30.25|
|Jet Boosters (number/duration)||4/10|
Concealment – 100Concealment
|Concealment of Stationary Vehicle (%)||6.73/1.01|
|Concealment of Moving Vehicle (%)||3.36/0.50|
Spotting – 550Spotting
|View Range (m)||380|
|Signal Range (m)||600|
Firepower Hidden Stats
|Dispersion moving (+)||0.20|
|Dispersion tank traverse (+)||0.20|
|Dispersion turret traverse (+)||0.20|
|Dispersion after firing (+)||4|
|Shell Velocity (m/s)||360/760|
Mobility Hidden Stats
|Hard Terrain Resistance||0.96|
|Medium Terrain Resistance||1.05|
|Soft Terrain Resistance||2.11|
|Hard Terrain Traverse (deg/s)||28.73|
|Medium Terrain Traverse (deg/s)||26.12|
|Soft Terrain Traverse (deg/s)||13.06|
To open a World of Tanks account and get maximum bonuses, follow these steps:
- Go to the World of Tanks website and click on the "Play for Free" button.
- Create an account by filling in your email address and choosing a password. You can also sign up using your social media accounts such as Facebook, Google, or Microsoft.
- Download and install the game client on your computer. The installation process is straightforward, and the game client will guide you through it.
- Once you have installed the game client, log in to your account and start playing the game. You will receive a welcome bonus, which usually includes in-game currency and premium vehicles.
- Complete the tutorial missions and play several battles to familiarize yourself with the game mechanics and controls.
- Participate in various events and missions to earn additional rewards and bonuses. Check the "Events" tab in the game client or the official website for the latest updates on ongoing events and missions.
- Consider purchasing a premium account or premium vehicles to gain more bonuses, such as increased experience and credits earned per battle.
Remember to always follow the rules and regulations of the game and to play responsibly. Enjoy your time playing World of Tanks!