Best WOT bonus code. Supertest: Changes to Steppes, Mountain Pass Maps
Changes to two maps have arrived on Supertest: Steppes and Mountain Pass, the latter of which features a significant overhaul.
Both of these maps received an initial round of changes on Supertest in September of this year — these appear to build upon those changes. That being said, the “before” images below represent the maps as they currently appear on the live server (1.18.1).
1. The sniper position in square A3 has been reworked. Now, players in this position can fend off opponents more easily.2. Lines 9–0 have been adjusted. Positions have been added for the top team, allowing them to take and hold the lane.3. The sniper position of the top team in squares A7 and A8 has been reworked.4. The positions with rocks and bushes have been removed at both sides of lines 8–0.Mountain Pass
1. The height of the hill in square H8 has been decreased, enabling the bottom team to take sniper positions faster.2. Intermediate covers have been added at the intersections of squares F9–F0 and E9–E0, allowing vehicles to move to the bottom base more safely.3. Fenders and covers have been added for both teams in squares E9 and B6, allowing for mid- and long-range encounters.4. The encounter area of heavy tanks has been reworked in squares C7, D7, and D8: The terrain has been changed, new covers have been added, and the gaming zone has been extended.5. A part of the hill has been cropped and the vegetation has been removed in squares H6 and H7, just as at the top base. Vehicles in this area can now be targeted by vehicles in square H8.6. The trench at squares H5 and H6 has become deeper, enabling vehicles of the bottom team to move here more safely.7. The fenders have been reworked in squares G5–H5 and E3–F4. Now, vehicles from both teams will move more safely through the passage zones. Additionally, some new positions have been added, allowing for mid-range encounters.8. A fender and some intermediate covers have been added in squares E2–G1, and the gaming zone has been extended, enabling players of the bottom team to launch an attack in the direction of the top base.9. New covers have been added in square F4.10. The terrain has been changed in squares E6 and D5. Additionally, a passage has been added, allowing vehicles to approach from the water area.11. A rock has been added in square D4, preventing vehicles in square C3 from shooting at vehicles moving along the bridge.
Additional changes have been made: Some vegetation has been removed, along with small rocks along different passages, to improve the gameplay on the map.
These changes will proceed to the testing stages. As always, everything shown above is subject to change before release.
To open a World of Tanks account and get maximum bonuses, follow these steps:
- Go to the World of Tanks website and click on the "Play for Free" button.
- Create an account by filling in your email address and choosing a password. You can also sign up using your social media accounts such as Facebook, Google, or Microsoft.
- Download and install the game client on your computer. The installation process is straightforward, and the game client will guide you through it.
- Once you have installed the game client, log in to your account and start playing the game. You will receive a welcome bonus, which usually includes in-game currency and premium vehicles.
- Complete the tutorial missions and play several battles to familiarize yourself with the game mechanics and controls.
- Participate in various events and missions to earn additional rewards and bonuses. Check the "Events" tab in the game client or the official website for the latest updates on ongoing events and missions.
- Consider purchasing a premium account or premium vehicles to gain more bonuses, such as increased experience and credits earned per battle.
Remember to always follow the rules and regulations of the game and to play responsibly. Enjoy your time playing World of Tanks!