Best WOT bonus code. Supertest: Map ‘Outpost’ Returns to Testing
A number of changes to the Outpost map from the Recon Mission mode are planned on the Supertest servers.
1- This area on the medium tank direction was almost never used by players. Due to the difficulty of having pressure in this direction, it was decided to create additional positions that would allow developing the attack of medium tanks that won the direction.
2- Added cover from fire from the medium tank direction for light tanks.
3- The pile of stones has been removed to simplify vehicle movement (as well as on the other side).
4- A rock that blocked the line of fire has been lowered.
5- Some of the barricades that prevented players from moving to the centre of the map have been removed.
6- The slope has been extended and emphasized by the improved 3D geometry. A rock has also been added to aid with retreat.
7 & 8 – The shape of the structure has been changed to minimize fire from the fortress.
9- The terrain level has been lowered to create a connection between the fortress and the heavy tank direction (as well as on the other side).
10- The terrain has been smoothed out. Now, with a certain amount of skill, light tanks can get to the fortress through the centre. This passage allows you to gain an advantage in battle, but it is very dangerous. The position of the fortress walls has been reworked to offer equal opportunities for both sides.
To open a World of Tanks account and get maximum bonuses, follow these steps:
- Go to the World of Tanks website and click on the "Play for Free" button.
- Create an account by filling in your email address and choosing a password. You can also sign up using your social media accounts such as Facebook, Google, or Microsoft.
- Download and install the game client on your computer. The installation process is straightforward, and the game client will guide you through it.
- Once you have installed the game client, log in to your account and start playing the game. You will receive a welcome bonus, which usually includes in-game currency and premium vehicles.
- Complete the tutorial missions and play several battles to familiarize yourself with the game mechanics and controls.
- Participate in various events and missions to earn additional rewards and bonuses. Check the "Events" tab in the game client or the official website for the latest updates on ongoing events and missions.
- Consider purchasing a premium account or premium vehicles to gain more bonuses, such as increased experience and credits earned per battle.
Remember to always follow the rules and regulations of the game and to play responsibly. Enjoy your time playing World of Tanks!