Best WOT bonus code. Supertest: ShPTK-TVP 100 Third Iteration
The ShPTK-TVP 100 received a third iteration on Supertest and it received small buffs to its gun performance again:
- Aiming time: from 1.44 to1.25 s
- Dispersion at 100 m: from 0.39 to0.32
- Penetration of a standard AP shell: from 250 to270 mm
- Penetration of a standard AP shell at 500m: from 240 to250 mm
All characteristics are with a crew trained to 100% and subject to change before the final release.
|ShPTK-TVP vz. 48||ShPTK-TVP vz. 48||100 mm BS-3||Skoda V16 ADH 140(F)||Radiostanice RM-31T|
Firepower – 361Firepower
|Average Damage per Shot (HP)||250/250/420|
|Average Penetration (mm)||250/330/100|
|Rate of Fire (rounds/min)||10.43|
|Reload Time (s)||5.75|
|Gun Traverse Speed (deg/s)||33.38|
|Gun Depression/Elevation Angles (deg)||-6/20|
|Aiming Time (s)||1.25 (-0.19)|
|Dispersion at 100 m (m)||0.32 (-0.07)|
|Average Damage per Minute (HP/min)||2 607|
Survivability – 94Survivability
|Hit Points (HP)||1 150|
|Hull Armour (front/sides/rear mm)||65/40/40|
|Turret Armour (front/sides/rear mm)||65/40/40|
|Suspension Repair Time (s)||12.03|
Mobility – 614Mobility
|Weight/Load Limit (t)||32.00/33.50|
|Engine Power (h.p.)||700|
|Specific Power (h.p./t)||21.88|
|Top Speed/Reverse Speed (km/h)||55/20|
|Traverse Speed (deg/s)||43.81|
Concealment – 250Concealment
|Concealment of Stationary Vehicle (%)||15.45/3.06|
|Concealment of Moving Vehicle (%)||9.29/1.84|
Spotting – 526Spotting
|View Range (m)||370|
|Signal Range (m)||850|
Firepower Hidden Stats
|Dispersion moving||0.14 (-0.04)|
|Dispersion tank traverse||0.14 (-0.04)|
|Dispersion turret traverse||0.08|
|Dispersion after firing||4.00|
|Dispersion gun damaged||Unknown|
Mobility Hidden Stats
|Hard Terrain Resistance||1.10|
|Medium Terrain Resistance||1.350|
|Soft Terrain Resistance||1.95|
|Hard Terrain Traverse (deg/s)||41.85|
|Medium Terrain Traverse (deg/s)||34.10|
|Soft Terrain Traverse (deg/s)||23.61|
Supertest Garage Pictures
To open a World of Tanks account and get maximum bonuses, follow these steps:
- Go to the World of Tanks website and click on the "Play for Free" button.
- Create an account by filling in your email address and choosing a password. You can also sign up using your social media accounts such as Facebook, Google, or Microsoft.
- Download and install the game client on your computer. The installation process is straightforward, and the game client will guide you through it.
- Once you have installed the game client, log in to your account and start playing the game. You will receive a welcome bonus, which usually includes in-game currency and premium vehicles.
- Complete the tutorial missions and play several battles to familiarize yourself with the game mechanics and controls.
- Participate in various events and missions to earn additional rewards and bonuses. Check the "Events" tab in the game client or the official website for the latest updates on ongoing events and missions.
- Consider purchasing a premium account or premium vehicles to gain more bonuses, such as increased experience and credits earned per battle.
Remember to always follow the rules and regulations of the game and to play responsibly. Enjoy your time playing World of Tanks!