Best WOT bonus code. Supertest: TS-54 American Heavy Double Barrel Premium
A brand new American Tier VIII heavy tank has gone to Supertest: TS-54. The new vehicle will be a Premium heavy tank and features the double-barrel mechanism. It’s unlikely for the American nation to receive a new branch of heavy tanks with this mechanism, and this will be yet another exotic Premium like the AMBT.
While the vehicle is an heavy tank, it features quite small calibre guns for a Tier VIII. The small calibre usually means better gun handling, but unfortunately this time is not the case. Both aiming time and accuracy are very bad, while the reload time for each gun is decent, players will have to wait a bit more time to fully aim their shots after the reload is complete.
Another problem is its mobility, weak engine and bad terrain statistics mean this vehicle will be slugish and most probably painful to drive in the battle field. While it features decent frontal turret armour, enabling it to play hull-down, all other armour is not that good to stand against much of its same Tier counterparts.
All characteristics are with a crew trained to 100% and subject to change before the final release.
|TS-54||TS-54||94 mm British DB Gun||GM 2V71T||SCR 528AM|
Firepower – 264Firepower
|Average Damage per Shot (HP)||280/280/370|
|Average Penetration (mm)||200/252/47|
|Double Shot/Block/Gun Change Time (s)||3/6/3|
|Reload Time (s)||8.15/8.15|
|Gun Traverse Speed (deg/s)||34.42|
|Gun Depression/Elevation Angles (deg)||-8/20|
|Aiming Time (s)||3.36|
|Dispersion at 100 m (m)||0.42|
|Average Damage per Minute (HP/min)||2 061|
Survivability – 314Survivability
|Hit Points (HP)||1 400|
|Hull Armour (front/sides/rear mm)||102/64/38|
|Turret Armour (front/sides/rear mm)||305/127/76|
|Suspension Repair Time (s)||12.03|
Mobility – 384Mobility
|Weight/Load Limit (t)||50/52|
|Engine Power (h.p.)||570|
|Specific Power (h.p./t)||11.40|
|Top Speed/Reverse Speed (km/h)||35/15|
|Traverse Speed (deg/s)||31.29|
Concealment – 106Concealment
|Concealment of Stationary Vehicle (%)||6.95/1.32|
|Concealment of Moving Vehicle (%)||3.48/0.66|
Spotting – 550Spotting
|View Range (m)||380|
|Signal Range (m)||745|
Firepower Hidden Stats
|Dispersion moving (+)||0.12|
|Dispersion tank traverse (+)||0.12|
|Dispersion turret traverse (+)||0.06|
|Dispersion after firing (+)||4.00|
|Shell Velocity (m/s)||878/1098/878|
Mobility Hidden Stats
|Hard Terrain Resistance (rad⁻¹)||1.40|
|Medium Terrain Resistance (rad⁻¹)||1.70|
|Soft Terrain Resistance (rad⁻¹)||3.40|
|Hard Terrain Traverse (deg/s)||—|
|Medium Terrain Traverse (deg/s)||—|
|Soft Terrain Traverse (deg/s)||—|
To open a World of Tanks account and get maximum bonuses, follow these steps:
- Go to the World of Tanks website and click on the "Play for Free" button.
- Create an account by filling in your email address and choosing a password. You can also sign up using your social media accounts such as Facebook, Google, or Microsoft.
- Download and install the game client on your computer. The installation process is straightforward, and the game client will guide you through it.
- Once you have installed the game client, log in to your account and start playing the game. You will receive a welcome bonus, which usually includes in-game currency and premium vehicles.
- Complete the tutorial missions and play several battles to familiarize yourself with the game mechanics and controls.
- Participate in various events and missions to earn additional rewards and bonuses. Check the "Events" tab in the game client or the official website for the latest updates on ongoing events and missions.
- Consider purchasing a premium account or premium vehicles to gain more bonuses, such as increased experience and credits earned per battle.
Remember to always follow the rules and regulations of the game and to play responsibly. Enjoy your time playing World of Tanks!