Best WOT bonus code. Supertest: VK 65.01 (H) Tier V German Heavy Tank
The VK 65.01 (H) is not a new vehicle, but you might never heard of it before. The German Tier V Premium heavy tank first went to test back in April, 2016, was changed again in September 2016 and was never released.
The vehicle received a few changes with the new Supertest iteration and is being prepared for release, most likely a reward tank of some sort. The tank had a problem in the first iterations of Supertest: it was very slow! The ground resistances were also very poor, making it a frustrating vehicle to play. Here’s the list of changes compared to the last iteration:
- Dispersion tank traverse changed from 0.23 (7.20) to 0.23 (8.40)
- Rate of Fire changed from 14.22 to 16.91
- Reload Time changed from 4.22 to 3.55
- Average Damage per Minute changed from 1,565 to 1,860
- AP Shell velocity changed from 685 to 800
- APCR Shell velocity changed from 850 to 900
- HE Shell velocity changed from 685 to 800
- Engine Power changed from 600 to 900
- Specific Power changed from 9.23 to 13.85
- Traverse Speed changed from 31.29 to 36.51
All characteristics are with a crew trained to 100% and subject to change before the final release.
|VK 65.01 (H)||VK 65.01 (H) S.W.||7.5 cm Kw.K. L/40||Maybach HL 224||FuG5 mit 20 WS.E.|
Firepower – 148Firepower
|Average Damage per Shot (HP)||110/110/175|
|Average Penetration (mm)||108/124/38|
|Rate of Fire (rounds/min)||16.91|
|Reload Time (s)||3.55|
|Gun Traverse Speed (deg/s)||25.03|
|Gun Depression/Elevation Angles (deg)||-10/20|
|Aiming Time (s)||1.82|
|Dispersion at 100 m (m)||0.36|
|Average Damage per Minute (HP/min)||1 860|
Survivability – 117Survivability
|Hit Points (HP)||920|
|Hull Armour (front/sides/rear mm)||80/80/80|
|Turret Armour (front/sides/rear mm)||80/80/80|
|Suspension Repair Time (s)||14.04|
Mobility – 349Mobility
|Weight/Load Limit (t)||65.00/70.00|
|Engine Power (h.p.)||900|
|Specific Power (h.p./t)||13.85|
|Top Speed/Reverse Speed (km/h)||30/15|
|Traverse Speed (deg/s)||36.51|
Concealment – 101Concealment
|Concealment of Stationary Vehicle (%)||6.38/1.66|
|Concealment of Moving Vehicle (%)||3.19/0.83|
Spotting – 502Spotting
|View Range (m)||360|
|Signal Range (m)||647|
Firepower Hidden Stats
|Dispersion moving (+)||0.23|
|Dispersion tank traverse (+)||0.23|
|Dispersion turret traverse (+)||0.12|
|Dispersion after firing (+)||3.00|
|Shell Velocity (m/s)||800/900/800|
Mobility Hidden Stats
|Hard Terrain Resistance (rad⁻¹)||0.96|
|Medium Terrain Resistance (rad⁻¹)||1.15|
|Soft Terrain Resistance (rad⁻¹)||2.40|
|Hard Terrain Traverse (deg/s)||—|
|Medium Terrain Traverse (deg/s)||—|
|Soft Terrain Traverse (deg/s)||—|
To open a World of Tanks account and get maximum bonuses, follow these steps:
- Go to the World of Tanks website and click on the "Play for Free" button.
- Create an account by filling in your email address and choosing a password. You can also sign up using your social media accounts such as Facebook, Google, or Microsoft.
- Download and install the game client on your computer. The installation process is straightforward, and the game client will guide you through it.
- Once you have installed the game client, log in to your account and start playing the game. You will receive a welcome bonus, which usually includes in-game currency and premium vehicles.
- Complete the tutorial missions and play several battles to familiarize yourself with the game mechanics and controls.
- Participate in various events and missions to earn additional rewards and bonuses. Check the "Events" tab in the game client or the official website for the latest updates on ongoing events and missions.
- Consider purchasing a premium account or premium vehicles to gain more bonuses, such as increased experience and credits earned per battle.
Remember to always follow the rules and regulations of the game and to play responsibly. Enjoy your time playing World of Tanks!