Best WOT bonus code. Terminator 2 in World of Tanks – Battle Pass Special: Judgment Day!
Terminator 2: Judgement Day is coming to World of Tanks! Battle Pass: Judgment Day is a one-time in-game event based on a collaboration between World of Tanks and the Terminator 2 film. This standalone special event has many of the signature Battle Pass mechanics but is not part of the 2023 Battle Pass sequence. Along with more traditional prizes, such as Bounty Aiming, the reward roster of Judgment Day includes a rich selection of unique Terminator 2-themed items: voiced vehicle commanders, 2D styles, decals, and a one-of-its-kind Premium tank as the ultimate Improved Reward!
From the video above, we can see that four notable characters from Terminator 2: Judgement Day are appearing in the game as crew members (two in the main pass, two as part of separate bundles for gold), along with unique customization elements inspired by the film. Perhaps most notably of these is Terminator T-800 as a commander with unique voiceover — who, with the purchase of the Improved Pass (for 3,500 gold), will come with the unique Terminator-inspired VIII 🇺🇸T-832!
Key Features of Battle Pass Special: Judgment Day
- Event Period: From January 12 at 5:00 CET through January 26 at 5:00 CET (UTC+1).
- Battle Modes: You can earn Points in Random Battles (except for Grand Battles), as well as by completing Daily Missions.
- Vehicle Tiers: You can earn Battle Pass Points in Random Battles by fighting in Tier VI–X vehicles, including rental vehicles. However, you can complete Daily Missions in any vehicle tier.
- Progression: Battle Pass: Judgment Day consists of 50 Stages. You do not need to activate the progression like you do with Chapters of regular Battle Pass, so everyone participates in the event automatically.
- Improved Pass: You can purchase an Improved Pass for 3,500 gold and gain access to additional rewards that include the T-832 tank. Stages can only be purchased with an Improved Pass.
- Main Rewards: Themed in-game content created in collaboration with Terminator 2, including the T-832, a Tier VIII Premium tank with unique looks and special effects making references to the movie, as well as voiced vehicle commanders from the Terminator 2 universe, 2D styles, decals, and inscriptions.
The Judgment Day-Themed Content Set
The collaboration between Terminator 2: Judgment Day and World of Tanks produced a series of themed in-game content that includes a unique vehicle—the T-832—and special commanders, 2D styles, decals, and inscriptions. This set of content will be available throughout the Battle Pass: Judgment Day event, with parts of it obtainable as Base and Improved Rewards or via in-game Store bundles (the latter will also be available after the end of the event until January 31). Collect all in-game Terminator 2-themed items!
More details below.
Accessing the Battle Pass: Judgment Day Screen
You can access the Battle Pass: Judgment Day screen by clicking on a very recognizable event icon at the top of your Garage.
Battle Pass: Judgment Day consists of 50 Stages. You need to earn 50 Points in order to move from one Stage to the next.
You can also purchase Stages. This way, you do not need to earn Points. You can only purchase Stages with an Improved Pass.
Battle Pass Points
Battle Pass Points can be earned in the following ways:
- By playing in Tier VI–X vehicles in all types of Random Battles (except Grand Battles).The number of Points you receive after each battle will depend on your rank in the team results by XP earned. Even if your team loses or draws, you will still receive Battle Pass Points:
|Your rank in the team / Results by XP earned||Points for a Victory||Points for a Defeat or Draw|
- Points can be obtained by completing Daily Missions. Note that you can complete Daily Missions in any vehicle tier.The more difficult the mission, the more Points you earn:
|Mission||Number of Points|
|Tier I (easy)||10|
|Tier II (medium)||15|
|Tier III (hard)||20|
For every 45 Daily Missions completed, you will receive an additional 50 Battle Pass Points.
Each vehicle has a Point Limit that can be reached while playing in Random Battles. The higher the vehicle tier, the higher the Point Limit.
Once you reach the Point Limit on your selected vehicle, you will receive additional Points. How many additional Points you earn will depend on your vehicle’s tier.
|Vehicle Tier||Point Limit||Additional Points|
The Point Limit only applies to Points earned in Random Battles.
You can also earn Points in Tier VI–X rental vehicles. If you rent a vehicle and then decide to buy it permanently, the Points earned with the vehicle during the rental period will be saved.
Points received in Daily Missions do not affect the Point Limit, meaning you can earn Points in Daily Missions in a vehicle even after the Point Limit for that vehicle has been reached.
Below is the full list of Base and Improved Rewards for completing the full Battle Pass: Judgment Day progression.
Notably, the base (free) reward track will feature the unique “Mimetic Polyalloy” 2D style and a number of other Terminator 2-themed customization elements, 1,000 bonds, a Bounty Aiming Unit, and perhaps most notably, two of the main characters from Terminator 2 as commanders with unique voiceover: John Connor and T-800 (a.k.a. the Terminator himself!).
Both commanders will come with Brothers-In-Arms as a zero perk + enough experience to train two additional skills/perks.
“Mimetic Polyalloy” 2D Style (Base Progression)
The Mimetic Polyalloy 2D style was inspired by the ability of T-1000’s liquid metal to keep memory of every hit it had ever taken.
However, there are even more rewards in store if you opt to purchase the Improved Pass:Improved Pass
Meanwhile, the Improved (paid) Track will feature additional items including the unique “Skynet Bastion” 2D Style (shown below) along with more customization elements, 14,000 free XP, 5x Training Booklets (USA), and most notably, a special premium tank in the style of the Terminator — the VIII 🇺🇸T-832!
Upon completing each Stage, you will receive valuable rewards. There are two types of rewards: Base Rewards (free) and Improved Rewards (premium). Only players with an Improved Pass can receive Improved Rewards.
The Improved Pass costs 3,500 gold.
You can purchase an Improved Pass on the Judgment Day screen (also accessible via the special banner in the in-game Store) at any time during the event.
Immediately after purchasing an Improved Pass, you will receive all of the Improved Rewards for the Stages that you have already completed.
After acquiring an Improved Pass, you will be able to purchase any number of Stages.
- You will immediately receive all Base and Improved Rewards for the purchased Stages, and those Stages will be considered completed. One Stage costs 250 gold.
- You can buy Stages on the Battle Pass: Judgment Day screen. You can purchase as many Stages as necessary until the event progression is complete.
Battle Pass: Judgment Day Rewards
You will receive valuable items for completing Stages.
Improved Pass Main Reward: The T-832
The main reward from the Improved Pass is a special premium vehicle, VIII 🇺🇸T-832, complete with a unique appearance to match the Terminator!
This vehicle’s full set of characteristics can be found on tanks.gg — click here for a comparison between it and the standard T32.
Improved Pass 2D Style: “Skynet Bastion”
The Skynet Bastion 2D style is a creation of an advanced AI and as such is purely functional (including the custom marks of excellence).
Additional Judgment Day Bundles
Throughout the event and for some time afterwards (from January 12 through January 31), special bundles with Judgment Day content and more will be available in the in-game Store for gold. Via these bundles, you can obtain special vehicle commanders Sarah Connor and T-1000, plus other valuable items.
(valued at 12,500)
|A series of five missions granting the following rewards (in total):
(valued at 7,500)
Each bundle can be purchased up to three times per account.
The Step Into Eternity 2D style is dedicated to the hard decision made by the T-800 in the movie’s finale, and comes included with the “Skynet Fighter” bundle.
End of the Judgment Day Event
Here is what to expect at the end of Battle Pass: Judgment Day:
- The event screen will no longer be accessible.
- Once the active phase of the event ends at 5:00 CET on January 26, you will no longer be able to purchase the Improved Pass and Stages.
- The Judgment Day bundles in the in-game Store will remain available until January 31.
- The commanders will be available for recruiting for an unlimited period.
Terminator 2: Judgment Day, T2, THE TERMINATOR, ENDOSKELETON, and any depiction of Endoskeleton are trademarks of STUDIOCANAL S.A.S. All Rights Reserved. ©2023 STUDIOCANAL S.A.S. ® All Rights Reserved.
Footage from “Terminator 2: Judgment Day” © 1991 STUDIOCANAL All Rights Reserved used with permission of STUDIOCANAL S.A.S.
“TERMINATOR 2 MAIN THEME” Composed and Performed by BRAD FIEDEL © & ℗ 1991 STUDIOCANAL, A CANAL+ COMPANY
To open a World of Tanks account and get maximum bonuses, follow these steps:
- Go to the World of Tanks website and click on the "Play for Free" button.
- Create an account by filling in your email address and choosing a password. You can also sign up using your social media accounts such as Facebook, Google, or Microsoft.
- Download and install the game client on your computer. The installation process is straightforward, and the game client will guide you through it.
- Once you have installed the game client, log in to your account and start playing the game. You will receive a welcome bonus, which usually includes in-game currency and premium vehicles.
- Complete the tutorial missions and play several battles to familiarize yourself with the game mechanics and controls.
- Participate in various events and missions to earn additional rewards and bonuses. Check the "Events" tab in the game client or the official website for the latest updates on ongoing events and missions.
- Consider purchasing a premium account or premium vehicles to gain more bonuses, such as increased experience and credits earned per battle.
Remember to always follow the rules and regulations of the game and to play responsibly. Enjoy your time playing World of Tanks!