Best WOT bonus code. Update 1.17.1: Common Test 2 Incoming
The second round of Update 1.17.1 Common Test just started! Here’s the patch notes with all the changes:
CT 2 Patch Notes
Fixed Issues and Improvements
Fixed the issue of the paint purchase message in the Notification Center, which did not match the purchased paint.
Fixed the issue of the “Ammunition incomplete” message being needlessly displayed in some cases in the Strongholds.
Fixed the issue of the combat ability use marker being displayed to tournament observers when switching between vehicles in the Steel Hunter mode.
Fixed the issue of the Wargaming Premium Account icon being displayed instead of that of the WoT Premium Account on the list of rewards for Episode 5 when completing the Bootcamp.
Fixed the issue of the wrong vehicle (not the one selected for the mode) being displayed on the battle queue screen in the Topography mode.
Fixed the issue of the caused damage values being displayed in orange (not in red, as intended) when destroying large-caliber guns in the Frontline mode.
Fixed the issue of the “New” text being displayed on the card of an inactive mode on the mode selection screen.
Fixed some UI issues.
Fixed some localization issues.
Fixed some technical issues.
CT 1 Patch Notes
The number of Frontline Tiers has increased from 15 to 20. Accordingly, the number of Battle Pass Points that can be earned within the progression has been increased.
The number of Combat Reserve Points that can be received and the cost of the Reserves themselves have been adjusted.
Now the selected Combat Reserve can be set for all vehicles of the same type.
The preparation time for Combat Reserves has been reduced.
- The start timer for Combat Reserves has been reduced by 50%.
- The timer will be set to 0 when unlocking a new Combat Reserve.
- The timer will be set to 0 when respawning in a new vehicle.
The Retraining Orders have been added: special rewards within the mode that allow resetting crew Skills/Perks for free.
New rewards have been added, as well as the ability to select the rewards.
Rental vehicles have been added: Tiger II FL, T-44 FL, AMX AC mle. 48 FL, M41 Walker Bulldog FL.
Some balance changes have been added.
The sound component has been improved: new sounds have been added; commands and voiceovers have been updated.
Interface improvements were made.
Changes to the Technical Characteristics of the Following Vehicles
The following vehicle was added for testing by Supertest players: T-26 CN.
The following vehicle has been added for testing by Supertest players: Lago M38.
The following vehicle was added for testing by Supertest players: SMV CC-64 Vipera.
Fixed Issues and Improvements
A button to exit the Topography mode has been added to the Garage window.
To open a World of Tanks account and get maximum bonuses, follow these steps:
- Go to the World of Tanks website and click on the "Play for Free" button.
- Create an account by filling in your email address and choosing a password. You can also sign up using your social media accounts such as Facebook, Google, or Microsoft.
- Download and install the game client on your computer. The installation process is straightforward, and the game client will guide you through it.
- Once you have installed the game client, log in to your account and start playing the game. You will receive a welcome bonus, which usually includes in-game currency and premium vehicles.
- Complete the tutorial missions and play several battles to familiarize yourself with the game mechanics and controls.
- Participate in various events and missions to earn additional rewards and bonuses. Check the "Events" tab in the game client or the official website for the latest updates on ongoing events and missions.
- Consider purchasing a premium account or premium vehicles to gain more bonuses, such as increased experience and credits earned per battle.
Remember to always follow the rules and regulations of the game and to play responsibly. Enjoy your time playing World of Tanks!