Best WOT bonus code. Update 1.17: Common Test 3 is Here!
The third round of testing ahead of Update 1.17 has begun. Make sure to check out the upcoming changes listed in the patchnotes below .
Balance changes have been made to the following vehicles: the Bai Lang, Walküre, Varyag, Harbinger Mk. IV, Arlequin, and Huragan.
Removed the possibility of driving into a non-playable area in square J9 on the Dreamland map.
Removed the possibility of driving into and getting stuck in non-playable areas in squares J9 and H0 on the Arzagir 4.04 map.
Decreased new players’ queue time to enter battle.
Fixed Issues and Improvements
Fixed the issue of scenarios not being displayed in the Topography mode in some cases.
Steel Hunter statistics now round up the Average Position parameter to the tenth place (instead of the hundredth).
Fixed the issue of a Platoon member’s vehicle not being displayed in the Steel Hunter mode after closing the leaderboard on the Battle Results screen in the Garage.
Fixed the issue of vehicles in the Steel Hunter mode being displayed in the Rental tab of the Vehicles of the Garage section in the Depot tab.
Fixed the issue of the Statistics option in the vehicle’s context menu being inactive after playing a battle in a Platoon in the Steel Hunter mode.
Fixed the height of the vertical border for the area of the Electric Discharge combat ability in the Steel Hunter mode.
Changed the position of the player name on the waiting screen in Steel Hunter tournaments.
The repair cost for the Raven and Walküre vehicles in the Steel Hunter mode is now 10,000 credits.
Fixed the issue of the accumulated HP counter for the Adaptive Armor combat ability being incorrectly displayed in the Steel Hunter mode.
Fixed the issue of players still seeing the action timer of the combat ability after their vehicle was destroyed with Corrosive Mist in the Steel Hunter mode.
Fixed the issue of the activated combat ability icon being displayed above vehicles even after their destruction/repeated spotting/combat ability deactivation in the Steel Hunter mode.
Fixed the issue of the destruction details not being displayed after the player’s own vehicle was destroyed in special battles in the Steel Hunter mode.
Fixed the issue of the action area for area-based combat abilities being displayed on both levels of two-level objects (e.g., bridges) in the Steel Hunter mode.
Fixed the issue of the accumulated Steel Seals counter not being updated automatically if the player was in the Garage when a battle ended in the Steel Hunter mode.
To open a World of Tanks account and get maximum bonuses, follow these steps:
- Go to the World of Tanks website and click on the "Play for Free" button.
- Create an account by filling in your email address and choosing a password. You can also sign up using your social media accounts such as Facebook, Google, or Microsoft.
- Download and install the game client on your computer. The installation process is straightforward, and the game client will guide you through it.
- Once you have installed the game client, log in to your account and start playing the game. You will receive a welcome bonus, which usually includes in-game currency and premium vehicles.
- Complete the tutorial missions and play several battles to familiarize yourself with the game mechanics and controls.
- Participate in various events and missions to earn additional rewards and bonuses. Check the "Events" tab in the game client or the official website for the latest updates on ongoing events and missions.
- Consider purchasing a premium account or premium vehicles to gain more bonuses, such as increased experience and credits earned per battle.
Remember to always follow the rules and regulations of the game and to play responsibly. Enjoy your time playing World of Tanks!