Best WOT bonus code. Update 1.20.1 Common Test: Second Iteration
The second iteration of the Update 1.20.1 Common Test is now available.
This Test is available for technical purposes and doesn’t introduce new content. However, some notable changes were made to the Onslaught mode, one of the new crew perks was nerfed, and retraining crew was temporarily made free for testing purposes (this does NOT confirm the same will happen on the live version, but it remains to be seen how that will be handled). More changes are likely to come in the third iteration next Thursday, so stay tuned for more info.
- The Pre-Battle Preparation time has been decreased from 60 to45 s.
- The number of available pings on the minimap has been slightly reduced for solo and standard-Platoon players.
- The Prestige Points system has been changed.
Role Skills have been reworked:
- Field Repairs
- The amount of restored HP has been decreased from 75/115/160 to65/105/150.
- One for All
- The bonus to the major qualification level for each allied vehicle in other roles in battle has been increased from 2/5/8 to4/7.5/11%.
- The number of Prestige Points required to receive the first skill charge level has beenincreased by 20%.
- The number of Prestige Points required to receive the second and third skill charge levels has beendecreased by 8.3% and 15.7%, respectively.
- Bounty Hunter
- The amount of restored HP for each enemy vehicle damaged has been decreased from 25/40/55 to15/25/35.
- Focus on the Target
- The bonus that improves gun dispersion during movement, on hull and turret traverse, and after firing has been decreased from 35/55/75 to30/52,5/70%.
- The reduction in reload time between shots has been changed from 0.6/0.75/0.9 to0.45/0.6/0.75 s.
- The number of Prestige Points required to level up the skill charge has beenincreased by 22.2/14.8/11.1%.
- The reduction in gun reload time has been changed from 10/20/30 to15/27.5/40%.
- The bonus that improves gun dispersion during movement, on hull and turret traverse, and after firing has been increased from 10/20/30 to15/30/45%.
- The bonus to the major qualification level and all skills of your crew and allied crews has been increased from 10/17/25 to15/25/35%.
- Fire Cover
- The inflicted damage has been decreased from 75/150/225 to50/130/225 HP.
- Stun duration has been decreased from 8/10/12 to7/9/11 s.
- The skill effect radius has been decreased from 8/12/16 to8/11/15 m.
- Sleight of Hand
- The reduction in reload time has been changed from 20/32/44 to27/40/55%.
- Straight Ahead
- The bonus to engine power has been increased from 20 to25%.
- The repair speed of damaged modules has been increased from 10 to15%.
- Recon Flight
- The cooldown time has been decreased from 10 seconds to 5 seconds.
- Note: Values and various characteristics that are relevant for the Common Test are subject to change after their release on the live servers.
- The bonus to the major qualification level provided by the Teamwork perk has been reduced from 5 to2.5%
- Temporarily, crew perks can be reset for free.
- When wheeled vehicles are destroyed by a random event, the wheels of the vehicle continue to spin.
- On the Prokhorovka map, the propellers of the plane that falls during the random event do not rotate.
- On the Safe Haven map, vehicles can be destroyed in textures during the random event on the bridge.
- In Onslaught, the number of battles fought displayed in the Leaderboard is bigger than that in the player’s statistics.
Fixed Issues and Improvements
- Fixed the issue of players being able to drive through the carriage of the moving train on the Prokhorovka map.
- Fixed the issue of the game client freezing when leaving finished battles with the game window minimized.
- Fixed some interface and technical issues.
Go to top
Some additional changes which took place in the files with this iteration have been published by WoT Express:
Changes to Vehicles
X 🇩🇪LKpz.70 K
(Promotional/reward vehicle, mechanics: hydropneumatic suspension [automatic])
- Tank value in gold (internal): from 100 to25,000
X 🇺🇸T110E5 7×7
- Tank added for rent in Onslaught.
- Tank value in gold: from 100 to17,500
- Tank value in gold: from 100 to11,000
To open a World of Tanks account and get maximum bonuses, follow these steps:
- Go to the World of Tanks website and click on the "Play for Free" button.
- Create an account by filling in your email address and choosing a password. You can also sign up using your social media accounts such as Facebook, Google, or Microsoft.
- Download and install the game client on your computer. The installation process is straightforward, and the game client will guide you through it.
- Once you have installed the game client, log in to your account and start playing the game. You will receive a welcome bonus, which usually includes in-game currency and premium vehicles.
- Complete the tutorial missions and play several battles to familiarize yourself with the game mechanics and controls.
- Participate in various events and missions to earn additional rewards and bonuses. Check the "Events" tab in the game client or the official website for the latest updates on ongoing events and missions.
- Consider purchasing a premium account or premium vehicles to gain more bonuses, such as increased experience and credits earned per battle.
Remember to always follow the rules and regulations of the game and to play responsibly. Enjoy your time playing World of Tanks!