Best WOT bonus code. Winter Advent Calendar: Last Year Deals & What to Expect
The Advent Calendar festivities kick off on December 1 and last until January 1, bringing you to more than a month of exclusive 24-hour-only offers. The Advent Calendar Poster is already available in the hidden garage introduced with the recent micro patch, confirming the return of this classic event.
The Advent Calendar gives the players the opportunity to buy Premium tanks using Gold instead of the usual cash required in the Premium Shop. Of course, this is a good opportunity for you to use some of the unspent Gold you might still have left from last year Holiday Ops and possibly get that Premium vehicle that you might be wanting.
This year is no exception, we can expect the same format with possibly small changes introduced to bring that bling to the event. The list of deals available is still unknown, but don’t expect anything much out of it, possibly some rarer vehicles that are not available all the time in the Premium Shop and occasionally some Premium Days or 3D Styles deals. Here’s the list of Winter Calendar 2020 deals:
- December 1: Only one mission is available.
- December 2: TS-5 – 8,800 + 300
- December 3: M48A2 Räumpanzer – 6,700 + 300
- December 4: M6A2E1 – 6,700 + 300
- December 5: WZ-120-1G FT – 9,100 + 300 (15% Discount – 7,990)
- December 6: T-103 – 6,400 + 300
- December 7: Strv 81 – 8,700 + 300
- December 8: M41D – 5,800 + 300
- December 9: STG Guard – 8,700 +300 (15% Discount – 7,650)
- December 10: Löwe – 11,200 + 300 (15% Discount – 9,775)
- December 11: WZ-111 Alpine Tiger – 11,000 + 300
- December 12: LT-432 – 5,800 + 300
- December 13: VK 75.01 (K) – 7,200 + 300
- December 14: Strv S1 – 9,800 + 300 (15% Discount – 8,585)
- December 15: 50TP prototyp – 9600 +300
- December 16: AMX 13 57 – 4,500 + 300
- December 17: E 75 TS – 9,400 + 300
- December 18: Lorraine 40t – 9,600 + 300
- December 19: Chrysler K – 8200 +300
- December 20: 360 Days Premium – 20,400 (15% Discount)
- December 21: Centurion Mk. 5/1 RAAC – 6,500 + 300
- December 22: Somua SM – 9,900 + 300
- December 23: Rheinmetall Skorpion – 9,800 + 300
- December 24: ELC EVEN 90 – 5,800 + 300 (15% Discount – 5,185)
- December 25-January 1 : Object 703 Version II – Sold for cash only. ( 10,300 + 300)
In addition, a fresh mission with new conditions should be waiting for you every day throughout the Advent Calendar. Complete it and receive in-game goodies, all missions become available on the sales screen.
In previous years all the deals were leaked once the event started, but Wargaming changed a few deals to make sure players couldn’t predict much out of the leak. If we get the information like last year, we will be sure to publish it so you can know what to expect of the calendar.
Are you looking forward to the Advent Calendar and its deals? Let us know in the comment section!
To open a World of Tanks account and get maximum bonuses, follow these steps:
- Go to the World of Tanks website and click on the "Play for Free" button.
- Create an account by filling in your email address and choosing a password. You can also sign up using your social media accounts such as Facebook, Google, or Microsoft.
- Download and install the game client on your computer. The installation process is straightforward, and the game client will guide you through it.
- Once you have installed the game client, log in to your account and start playing the game. You will receive a welcome bonus, which usually includes in-game currency and premium vehicles.
- Complete the tutorial missions and play several battles to familiarize yourself with the game mechanics and controls.
- Participate in various events and missions to earn additional rewards and bonuses. Check the "Events" tab in the game client or the official website for the latest updates on ongoing events and missions.
- Consider purchasing a premium account or premium vehicles to gain more bonuses, such as increased experience and credits earned per battle.
Remember to always follow the rules and regulations of the game and to play responsibly. Enjoy your time playing World of Tanks!