Best WOT bonus code. World of Tanks: 122 TM Next Marathon Tank?
Update 1.11.1 had a hidden update for the Chinese Tier VIII Premium medium tank 122 TM. The vehicle price changed from 100 Gold to 8,450 Gold and lost the tags Test and Secret.
The changes to the vehicle mean it’s ready for release, meaning there are two possibilities at the moment: normal sales or incoming marathon!
The Daily Bounce received several tips saying the Chinese medium could very well be the next marathon tank, and if all goes according to what I was informed, should arrive during February, just in time for the Chinese New Year Celebrations.
Keep in mind, the information can’t be verified by my trusted sources, meaning we should take this with a few grains of salt. But, the first marathon of 2020 was in February, just before the update in March that brought the Expedition. If the calendar is to be similar, we could very well have a marathon very soon.
The Chinese New Year is on 12 February, so we most probably see the vehicle on a dedicated marathon near that date. Is it interesting enough for you to try and get it for free? Let us know in the comment sections.
|122 TM||122 TM||122 mm TG||12150L7BW||A-220B|
Firepower – 297Firepower
|Average Damage per Shot (HP)||400/400/515|
|Average Penetration (mm)||233/299/62|
|Rate of Fire (rounds/min)||3.66|
|Reload Time (s)||16.41|
|Gun Traverse Speed (deg/s)||32.00|
|Gun Depression/Elevation Angles (deg)||-8/15|
|Aiming Time (s)||2.16|
|Dispersion at 100 m (m)||0.31|
|Average Damage per Minute (HP/min)||1 463|
Survivability – 329Survivability
|Hit Points (HP)||1 400|
|Hull Armour (front/sides/rear mm)||135/80/50|
|Turret Armour (front/sides/rear mm)||280/140/70|
Mobility – 547Mobility
|Weight/Load Limit (t)||37.50/39.00|
|Engine Power (h.p.)||580|
|Specific Power (h.p./t)||15.47|
|Top Speed/Reverse Speed (km/h)||50/15|
|Traverse Speed (deg/s)||42.67|
Concealment – 278Concealment
|Concealment of Stationary Vehicle (%)||15.90/3.02|
|Concealment of Moving Vehicle (%)||11.91/2.26|
Spotting – 545Spotting
|View Range (m)||370|
|Signal Range (m)||800|
To open a World of Tanks account and get maximum bonuses, follow these steps:
- Go to the World of Tanks website and click on the "Play for Free" button.
- Create an account by filling in your email address and choosing a password. You can also sign up using your social media accounts such as Facebook, Google, or Microsoft.
- Download and install the game client on your computer. The installation process is straightforward, and the game client will guide you through it.
- Once you have installed the game client, log in to your account and start playing the game. You will receive a welcome bonus, which usually includes in-game currency and premium vehicles.
- Complete the tutorial missions and play several battles to familiarize yourself with the game mechanics and controls.
- Participate in various events and missions to earn additional rewards and bonuses. Check the "Events" tab in the game client or the official website for the latest updates on ongoing events and missions.
- Consider purchasing a premium account or premium vehicles to gain more bonuses, such as increased experience and credits earned per battle.
Remember to always follow the rules and regulations of the game and to play responsibly. Enjoy your time playing World of Tanks!