Best WOT bonus code. World of Tanks: Battle Pass Season 4 – A Duel of Tank Destroyers?
World of Tanks Battle Pass Season 3 has come to an end, but Season 4 is already being prepared! We are yet to find the starting date, most probably only after Holiday Ops 2021 is over, mid-January, but we know what tanks you can expect to see.
During the Well-Deserved Rewards video, Wargaming showcased an image Battle Pass image with a tank destroyer icon, and the reason for that is that Season 4 will feature tank destroyers.
A new season means loads of new rewards, but also means three tanks and this time we could have the infamous Soviet Object 268 version 4 OR the British Badger! Either one of those two tank destroyers could be the first-ever to be featured in a Battle Pass!
The styles are already known, recently leaked with Update 1.11 Common Test, players will be able to get two new brand 3D styles for these vehicles if they manage to get to Level 45! Of course, more if you buy the improved Battle Pass, which in my opinion is quite worth the investment if you play enough World of Tanks!
Two strong tank destroyers could make it to the Battle Pass, but will these styles be enough for the players? Let us know your opinion in the comment section!
*Article Updated on 13/12/2020 with new information.
To open a World of Tanks account and get maximum bonuses, follow these steps:
- Go to the World of Tanks website and click on the "Play for Free" button.
- Create an account by filling in your email address and choosing a password. You can also sign up using your social media accounts such as Facebook, Google, or Microsoft.
- Download and install the game client on your computer. The installation process is straightforward, and the game client will guide you through it.
- Once you have installed the game client, log in to your account and start playing the game. You will receive a welcome bonus, which usually includes in-game currency and premium vehicles.
- Complete the tutorial missions and play several battles to familiarize yourself with the game mechanics and controls.
- Participate in various events and missions to earn additional rewards and bonuses. Check the "Events" tab in the game client or the official website for the latest updates on ongoing events and missions.
- Consider purchasing a premium account or premium vehicles to gain more bonuses, such as increased experience and credits earned per battle.
Remember to always follow the rules and regulations of the game and to play responsibly. Enjoy your time playing World of Tanks!