Best WOT bonus code. World of Tanks Black Market 2021: Leaked Upcoming Deals! – Updated
Rule number of the Black Market: There are no rules! We got handed a list of tanks and pictures of what is coming to the Black Market, but we do not know yet if they are sales or auction and when they will be available!
Nonetheless, this is important information that you might want to grab. As usual, don’t forget that Wargaming might decide to change the deals due to the leak, just as last Advent Calendar once the leaks happened some deals were changed. Please note the order of the following list does not mean its in order of what is coming, the list order is random, we do not know when each vehicle is coming:
- TL-1 LPC (Closed Auction for Credits or Gold)
- Deal 1 – Closed Auction: 3,000,000 – All Regions
- M10 RBFM (Open Auction for Credits or Gold)
- Deal 2 – Open Auction: 300 – RU, EU, NA
- Deal 2 – Sale: 300 – ASIA
- Turtle Mk1 (Sale for Credits or Gold)
- Deal 3 – Sale: 6,000,000 – All Regions
- E 50 Ausf. M 3D Style “Nimmermer” (Possible Closed Auction for Credits/Gold)
- Deal 4 – Closed Auction: 255 – RU, EU, NA
- Deal 4 – Sale: 1,000 – ASIA
- WZ-111 Qilin (Open Auction for Credits or Gold)
- Deal 5 – Closed Auction: 15,000,000 – All Regions
- Škoda T 27 (Open Auction for Gold or Credits)
- Deal 6 – Open Auction: 5,600 – RU, EU, NA
- Deal 6 – Sale: 7,272 – ASIA
- A-32 (Sale for Credits or Gold)
- Deal 7 – Sale: 7,500 – All Regions
- Aufklärungspanzer Panther (Open Auction for Credits or Gold)
- Deal 8 – Open Auction: 3,000,000 – All Regions
- T-22 (Closed Auction for Credits or Gold)
- Deal 9 – Closed Auction: 15,000,000 – All Regions
- 50TP prototyp (Closed Auction for Credits or Gold)
- Deal 10 – Closed Auction: 5,000 – RU, EU, NA
- Deal 10 – Sale: 7,500 – ASIA
- AMX 50 Foch (155) (Sale for Credits or Gold)
- Deal 11 – Sale: 20,000,000 – All Regions
- IS-2 Berlin (Sale for Credits or Gold)
- Deal 12 – Closed Auction: 1,000,000 – All Regions
- Progetto M35 mod. 46 (Closed Auction for Credits or Gold)
- Deal 13 – Closed Auction: 7,500 – RU, EU, NA
- Deal 13 – Sale: 10,000 – ASIA
- Somua SM (Sale for Credits or Gold)
- Cromwell B (Closed Auction for Credits or Gold)
- Bretagne Panther (Closed Auction for Credits or Gold)
- M54 Renegade (Closed Auction for Credits or Gold)
- IS-3A (Closed Auction for Credits or Gold)
Remember, these deals might change, but if they aren’t changed at all, there are some interesting upcoming offers. The T-22 will be available for the first time ever since Domination and Rampage modes were removed from the game, there are a very limited amount of these vehicles out there. The A-32 is a must-have for all collectors, the last time it was available was during the pre-order bundles before April 2011!
The so expected Aufklärungspanzer Panther is making a return as a Tier VII Premium light tank for the Black Market, most probably aimed at the veteran players. The new decent E 50 Ausf M 3D style will be another interesting deal, and instead of the Type 59 Gold, we get its new replacement hit Gold/Dragon tank: WZ-111 Qilin.
All other vehicles are decent to be in the Black Market and the return of the good old AMX 50 Foch (155), most likely for a huge amount of credits! Make sure you grab what you really want, and get ready that some of these will get out of stock very quickly!
Updated Information #1
*Information updated 03/03/2021 at 9:45PM
Two new tanks have been found in the files among all previous ones. Yes, there are more tanks than actual deals but we don’t know the reason why. Could it be backup vehicles in case anything gets leaked?
Maybe we will get a deal similar to Christmas styles as previous years, where we get a bundle and you can pick each one you want individually? If this is the case we could maybe see IS-2 Berlin, Cromwell B and M10 RBFM in the same deal?
Guess we will have to wait and see. These are the two new vehicles:
- Turtle Mk1 (Possible Sale for Credits/Gold)
- Deal 3 – Sale: 6,000,000
- M10 RBFM (Possible Auction for Gold)
- Deal 2 – Open Auction: 300 for RU, EU, NA
- Deal 2 – Sale: 300 for ASIA
Updated Information #2
*Information updated 04/03/2021 at 10:25AM
It seems the backgrounds are connected to different types of deals:
- No lights: Simple Sale
- White Lights: Credit Auction Closed Auction for Credits or Gold
- Gold Lights: Gold Auction Open Auction for Credits or Gold
Also, it looks like different regions can get the same tank but with a different deal, as the second deal was an Open Auction for all regions expect ASIA! So keep an eye out for what deal is in the region you play, as we might get even different tanks per region! Remember, there are No Rules for the Black Market.
Updated Information #3
*Information updated 04/03/2021 at 12:05PM
There’s also going to be an open auction! The rules are simple:
- I put one lot up for auction with a minimum fixed price in one currency (either credits or gold) and a limited number of offers (for example, X pieces).
- You won’t know the bids of other players, so just make a bid that you’re willing to pay. After placing a bid, the amount will be deducted from your account. Just like in the closed auction, we won’t keep the amount you spent if you lose the bid.
- When the number of bids per lot exceeds X+1, you’ll see the competitive bid. Decide for yourself if you’re ready to fork out the money for this lot. A tip from me? If you really want to get a chance to win this auction, then put your money where your mouth is and exceed the competitive bid. But no hard feelings, mate, it’s the Black Market, and we make no solid promises here. You know, someone can always come forward and outbid you…
- The competitive bid is calculated based on the highest X bids and is updated every 10 minutes. The last update is 10 minutes before the end of the auction.
- Change your bid as many times as you like.
- At the end of the auction, all bids are frozen. You’ll no longer be able to change your bid.
- The players whose bids are in the top X positions win.
- The winners receive the desired lot, and all other participants’ bids are refunded, fair and square.
To open a World of Tanks account and get maximum bonuses, follow these steps:
- Go to the World of Tanks website and click on the "Play for Free" button.
- Create an account by filling in your email address and choosing a password. You can also sign up using your social media accounts such as Facebook, Google, or Microsoft.
- Download and install the game client on your computer. The installation process is straightforward, and the game client will guide you through it.
- Once you have installed the game client, log in to your account and start playing the game. You will receive a welcome bonus, which usually includes in-game currency and premium vehicles.
- Complete the tutorial missions and play several battles to familiarize yourself with the game mechanics and controls.
- Participate in various events and missions to earn additional rewards and bonuses. Check the "Events" tab in the game client or the official website for the latest updates on ongoing events and missions.
- Consider purchasing a premium account or premium vehicles to gain more bonuses, such as increased experience and credits earned per battle.
Remember to always follow the rules and regulations of the game and to play responsibly. Enjoy your time playing World of Tanks!