Best WOT bonus code. World of Tanks Developer Diaries: Brand New American Heavy Branch
A brand new branch of American heavy tanks is coming in early 2022! Yes, you read this first here, the new branch is not planned to be released until the first patch of 2022, just like the Italian heavy tanks, so this will give you time to gather some Free Experience and get a new Crew ready for the new Yoh tanks!
The American H.L. Yoh Company introduced these tank concepts with non-standard configurations in the 1950s. Each project had rather unusual shapes and unique mechanics, but they never actually made it into production.
The new branch will start from the T1 Heavy and introduce five researchable vehicles and one Premium. But that isn’t everything, a brand new mechanic is also coming: secondary tracks. In a very simple way, if one or even both main tracks are broken, the Yoh tanks have a spare smaller set of tracks that will allow the vehicle to keep moving, but with reduced mobility.
The new mechanic will be introduced with the Tier VII M-II-Y, and all vehicles up to Tier X, including the Premium M-IV-Y will have it. In-game, you will notice these vehicles have two sets of tracks, the main one and a small one inside the main one, that only runs the rear half of the hull. If the main set of tracks is broken, one or even both, the vehicle won’t stop and will keep moving with the backup set of tracks. To bring the vehicle to a complete halt, both sets of tracks need to be broken. Don’t worry, it will be possible to do this with a single shot, but it will be tricky.
Of course these changes will introduce some different gameplay and other changes to the battlefield, and at the moment Wargaming is working on how much mobility penalty will be implemented. One thing is certain, each track will have its own repair time, meaning that if the main track is broken, a repair timer will show to repair that track, but if the backup track is broken after, that timer will reset and will start for the backup track. Once its repaired, a second repair time shows up to repair the main track, the Repair Kit will repair both sets of tracks straight away.
Another thing to be aware of is, the repair time for the main tracks will be different if the vehicle is moving or not. If the vehicle is not moving the repair will be faster, if the vehicle is moving, the repair will be longer, this is done to balance the vehicle.
There isn’t much to learn about this new mechanic, simple to understand and will for sure introduce some changes to the battlefield. What do you think of these vehicles? Something you were looking for to be introduced in World of Tanks or do you think the game is already full of new mechanics and hull-down vehicles? Let us know in the comment section.
To open a World of Tanks account and get maximum bonuses, follow these steps:
- Go to the World of Tanks website and click on the "Play for Free" button.
- Create an account by filling in your email address and choosing a password. You can also sign up using your social media accounts such as Facebook, Google, or Microsoft.
- Download and install the game client on your computer. The installation process is straightforward, and the game client will guide you through it.
- Once you have installed the game client, log in to your account and start playing the game. You will receive a welcome bonus, which usually includes in-game currency and premium vehicles.
- Complete the tutorial missions and play several battles to familiarize yourself with the game mechanics and controls.
- Participate in various events and missions to earn additional rewards and bonuses. Check the "Events" tab in the game client or the official website for the latest updates on ongoing events and missions.
- Consider purchasing a premium account or premium vehicles to gain more bonuses, such as increased experience and credits earned per battle.
Remember to always follow the rules and regulations of the game and to play responsibly. Enjoy your time playing World of Tanks!