Best WOT bonus code. World of Tanks (EU): Black Friday Deals & Discounts
Black Friday in World of Tanks is here and if you were waiting for a weekend on tank discounts and even grab a new premium for a sweet price, well, you are up for disappointment.
While you will be able to enjoy an x4 bonus on every first victory and 50% off consumables, there isn’t much more worth to even care about the event, unless of course, you are looking for a black tank with an overpriced bundle. We guess that even after 10 years, Wargaming still hasn’t understood the concept behind Black Friday deals.
Black Friday Bonus & Discounts In-Game
Available from November 27 at 06:00 CET through December 1 at 06:00 CET (UTC+1)
- x4 XP on your first victory of the day
- Better conversion rate from XP to Free XP (1 Gold = 40 Free XP)
- 50% Discount on Equipment
- 50% Discount on Consumables
- Up to 50% Discount on Crew Trainig and Retraining
- 50% Discount on Crew Skill Resets
- Up to 25% Discount on Crew Specialization Change
- 50% Discount on Customizations
Black Friday Missions
Available from November 27 at 06:00 CET through December 1 at 06:00 CET (UTC+1)Offensive PushExplosive Finale
- 1 Small First Aid Kit
- 1 Token for the “Explosive Finale” mission
- Deal 2,000 damage over any number of battles
- Only in Random Battles
- Only in vehicles Tier IV–X
- Three times per day
- 2 Personal Reserves: +50% XP for 1 hour
- 2 Personal Reserves: +200% Crew XP for 1 hour
- 2 Personal Reserves: +200% Free XP for 1 hour
- 3 “Bomb 1” emblems
- Earn 6 tokens from the “Offensive Push” mission
- Once per account
Black Friday Offers
These deals are so non-unique and so not worth it, we can’t really share them here. But warned, Wargaming claims these are special edition limited time only tanks, when in reality they are really not, they have been available several times before and the IS-6 Black can even be obtained with Bonds. Also, the “brand new Black Friday Style”, is nothing more than the recently sold Bargain Style, so even that isn’t new and unique.
Nonetheless, if you are looking to get a Black Edition T 34, IS-6 or Schwarzpanzer 58, bundled either with 360 Days Premium or a ton of other stuff, but not on their own, you can always just check the official Premium Shop.
To open a World of Tanks account and get maximum bonuses, follow these steps:
- Go to the World of Tanks website and click on the "Play for Free" button.
- Create an account by filling in your email address and choosing a password. You can also sign up using your social media accounts such as Facebook, Google, or Microsoft.
- Download and install the game client on your computer. The installation process is straightforward, and the game client will guide you through it.
- Once you have installed the game client, log in to your account and start playing the game. You will receive a welcome bonus, which usually includes in-game currency and premium vehicles.
- Complete the tutorial missions and play several battles to familiarize yourself with the game mechanics and controls.
- Participate in various events and missions to earn additional rewards and bonuses. Check the "Events" tab in the game client or the official website for the latest updates on ongoing events and missions.
- Consider purchasing a premium account or premium vehicles to gain more bonuses, such as increased experience and credits earned per battle.
Remember to always follow the rules and regulations of the game and to play responsibly. Enjoy your time playing World of Tanks!