Best WOT bonus code. World of Tanks: Frontline Might Return in 2021!
Update – 29/04/2021
After this article has been published, I was contacted by Wargaming NA and advised there has been some miscommunication. Tragicloss, send a message that an announcement has made on Reddit in regards to Frontline:
Hey all! I apologize for the confusion. I misheard CabMech on stream. CabMech stated that “FL isn’t alternating between Steel Hunter because it is being worked on and should return later this year” My sincerest apologies for the concern.
Frontline will make a return in the second half of 2021 as planned initially! Rejoice, you will be able to grind your huge amount of credits while playing with all your Tier VIII Premium tanks.
As a side note, would like to thank Wargaming NA for reaching me with updated information and apologise to our readers about the misinformation shared previously.
The following information is outdated!
Many players keep asking and wondering when is Frontline going to make a return? During the Stream of the Year, in December 2020, Wargaming announced the mode would make a return at the end of 2021, but some new information has been shared that might disrupt those plans!
Frontline needed to be reworked, a few things needed rebalance and the mode in general needed to improve a bit more. The biggest change would be to adapt it to fit Battle Pass, as Steel Hunter and Frontline are modes now modes to help the players grind that huge Battle Pass.
At the moment, Steel Hunter has just finished its second Stage, and the third one is coming in mid-May, meaning that June would be the last Stage for Steel Hunter and next we would get Frontline! Unfortunately, we might not get Frontline at all in 2021!
According to Wargaming NA, Frontline won’t make a return this year as the mode is being reworked. This information goes against previous information shared by Wargaming advising the mode would return later in 2021, but as Wargaming is Wargaming, plans change all the time and loads of things are always delayed.
Frontline is the most liked mode in World of Tanks, players keep asking for it to return as it’s a nice mode to escape Random Battles and at the same time, make a ton of credits.
We will have to wait and see if the mode is returning or not, but if the information is accurate and Frontline doesn’t make a return, I can see a lot of players getting grumpy with that decision. Let us know in the comment section, would you like to see it returned this year even if that meant fewer improvements? Or should Wargaming postpone it for 2022?
To open a World of Tanks account and get maximum bonuses, follow these steps:
- Go to the World of Tanks website and click on the "Play for Free" button.
- Create an account by filling in your email address and choosing a password. You can also sign up using your social media accounts such as Facebook, Google, or Microsoft.
- Download and install the game client on your computer. The installation process is straightforward, and the game client will guide you through it.
- Once you have installed the game client, log in to your account and start playing the game. You will receive a welcome bonus, which usually includes in-game currency and premium vehicles.
- Complete the tutorial missions and play several battles to familiarize yourself with the game mechanics and controls.
- Participate in various events and missions to earn additional rewards and bonuses. Check the "Events" tab in the game client or the official website for the latest updates on ongoing events and missions.
- Consider purchasing a premium account or premium vehicles to gain more bonuses, such as increased experience and credits earned per battle.
Remember to always follow the rules and regulations of the game and to play responsibly. Enjoy your time playing World of Tanks!