Best WOT bonus code. World of Tanks: G.I. Joe A Real American Hero Styles & Commanders
G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero is an animated television series based on the toyline from Hasbro, the cartoon ran in syndication from 1983 to 1986 with a total of 95 episodes produced.
These iconic 80’s action heroes might arrive very soon to World of Tanks! Two new Commanders, 3D Styles, and a bundle of Inscription, Decals and Emblems were introduced to the game with the last micropatch.
No details are known as to when these will be available, but the 3D styles recreate the 80’s retro cartoon style in a very cool way and each commander will have their own voiceovers!
Inscription, Emblems & Decals
Duke & Cobra Commanders
Two new commanders will be introduced to the game, Duke and Cobra and both have their own voiceover.
TS-5 “G.I. Joe”
G.I. Joe Breakthrough Tank (B.T.T.) We thought the operation was going well and that everything was proceeding according to plan, but then those… tanks… appeared from out of nowhere. We were completely blind-sided. Maybe it was our arrogance. Maybe it was our overconfidence. Still, in any case, on that day, we lost the battlefield. But we haven’t lost the war. Now that we know what we’re up against, our engineers put in double the overtime cranking out a tank that can go toe-to-toe with that steel menace. I’m pretty sure if I take a peek at the cafeteria, I’ll see that the engineers drank all the coffee. It was worth it though. This tank is a beauty. I’ll happily ride into battle every day of the week so long as it’s in this tank. The engine purrs like a kitten, its firepower will surely help G.I. Joe save the day!Well, go winter fishing in Norilsk often enough, and you won’t either.
T-54 first prototype “Cobra”
Cobra Battle Operation Assault Tank (B.O.A.) Time and again, those meddling Joes have proven to be the thorn in my side. A major nuisance. They’re simply a bad penny that just won’t go away. But no more… never again! With this beautiful creature, I shall be invincible. Isn’t it brilliant?! No, not only that. It’s beyond magnificent! I like it… I like it very much. The gun, the armor, the mobility. The sting is as strong as its bite. This new weapons platform will wipe the insufferable grins off the faces of the G.I. Joe team. They think they can ruin all my carefully designed plans? Well, they’ve got another thing coming! Once I’ve created an army of these tanks, no one can stop me. Not even G.I. Joe! I will make sure they kneel and beg for my mercy!
To open a World of Tanks account and get maximum bonuses, follow these steps:
- Go to the World of Tanks website and click on the "Play for Free" button.
- Create an account by filling in your email address and choosing a password. You can also sign up using your social media accounts such as Facebook, Google, or Microsoft.
- Download and install the game client on your computer. The installation process is straightforward, and the game client will guide you through it.
- Once you have installed the game client, log in to your account and start playing the game. You will receive a welcome bonus, which usually includes in-game currency and premium vehicles.
- Complete the tutorial missions and play several battles to familiarize yourself with the game mechanics and controls.
- Participate in various events and missions to earn additional rewards and bonuses. Check the "Events" tab in the game client or the official website for the latest updates on ongoing events and missions.
- Consider purchasing a premium account or premium vehicles to gain more bonuses, such as increased experience and credits earned per battle.
Remember to always follow the rules and regulations of the game and to play responsibly. Enjoy your time playing World of Tanks!