Best WOT bonus code. World of Tanks: Škoda T 45 Final Changes
The Škoda T 45 has received its final changes with Micropatch 1.12_5. The vehicle will be the first to represent the upcoming new Czecholosvakia’s heavy tank branch in World of Tanks.
If you are interested in getting the Premium Tier VII heavy tank, you will have to unlock the Bond Shop in the last Ranked Battle Season, starting March 22. The vehicle will be available for 12,500 Bonds, but can you can get a discount of up to 60% if you move through the Ranks and achieve Gold League, meaning you could potentially buy the tank for 5,000 Gold.
Here’s a detailed list of all changes:
- Vehicle Price changed from 100 Gold to 6,900 Gold.
- Hull Side Armour changed from 70mm to 80mm.
- Hull Rear Armour changed from 40mm to 60mm.
- Turret Side Armour changed from 70mm to 80mm.
- Turret Rear Armour changed from 50mm to 80mm.
|T-45 (P)||T-45||88 mm Skoda vz.36 N||Skoda 16 ADH 134||Fu 7 upravená|
|Average Damage per Shot (HP)||220/220/270|
|Average Penetration (mm)||194/250/44|
|Rate of Fire (rounds/min)||8.13|
|Reload Time (s)||7.38|
|Gun Traverse Speed (deg/s)||25.03|
|Gun Depression/Elevation Angles (deg)||-7/15|
|Aiming Time (s)||2.40|
|Dispersion at 100 m (m)||0.36|
|Average Damage per Minute (HP/min)||1 788|
|Hit Points (HP)||1 400|
|Hull Armour (front/sides/rear mm)||110/80(+10)/60(+10)|
|Turret Armour (front/sides/rear mm)||160/80(+10)/80(+30)|
|Weight/Load Limit (t)||46.96/48.40|
|Engine Power (h.p.)||660|
|Specific Power (h.p./t)||14.05|
|Top Speed/Reverse Speed (km/h)||30/-14|
|Traverse Speed (deg/s)||26.08|
|Concealment of Stationary Vehicle (%)||7.75/1.74|
|Concealment of Moving Vehicle (%)||3.88/0.87|
|View Range (m)||370|
|Signal Range (m)||741|
Firepower Hidden Stats
|Dispersion tank traverse||0.17|
|Dispersion turret traverse||0.12|
|Dispersion after firing||2.88|
|Dispersion gun damaged||1.92|
Mobility Hidden Stats
|Hard Terrain Resistance||0.96|
|Medium Terrain Resistance||1.44|
|Soft Terrain Resistance||2.40|
|Hard Terrain Traverse (deg/s)||24.77|
|Medium Terrain Traverse (deg/s)||16.51|
|Soft Terrain Traverse (deg/s)||9.91|
To open a World of Tanks account and get maximum bonuses, follow these steps:
- Go to the World of Tanks website and click on the "Play for Free" button.
- Create an account by filling in your email address and choosing a password. You can also sign up using your social media accounts such as Facebook, Google, or Microsoft.
- Download and install the game client on your computer. The installation process is straightforward, and the game client will guide you through it.
- Once you have installed the game client, log in to your account and start playing the game. You will receive a welcome bonus, which usually includes in-game currency and premium vehicles.
- Complete the tutorial missions and play several battles to familiarize yourself with the game mechanics and controls.
- Participate in various events and missions to earn additional rewards and bonuses. Check the "Events" tab in the game client or the official website for the latest updates on ongoing events and missions.
- Consider purchasing a premium account or premium vehicles to gain more bonuses, such as increased experience and credits earned per battle.
Remember to always follow the rules and regulations of the game and to play responsibly. Enjoy your time playing World of Tanks!