Best WOT bonus code. World of Tanks: Škoda T 45 – Ranked Battles Premium Vehicle
Earlier this year, World of Tanks announced a new Czech heavy tank branch would be introduced to the game. The first of such vehicles will be the Tier VII Premium Škoda T 45, but this won’t be just any regular Premium vehicle.
If you were expecting to be able to just buy the Škoda T 45 to start training your Czech heavy tank crews, unfortunately, you won’t. The Škoda T 45 will be a Ranked Bond Shop vehicle, meaning you will have to play Ranked Battles and unlock the Bond Shop to be able to get it.
The final price is 12,500 Bonds minimum, still unknown, but with Micropatch 1.12_5 on March 18, I suspect we will know how much it will cost to anyone curious enough to get it. You can get it cheaper if you manage to grind all the way up to First Division and grab discounts for the vehicle.
So, interested in grinding to the Second Division, just to grab this vehicle? Let us know in the comment section.
All characteristics are subject to change before the final release.
|T-45 (P)||T-45||88 mm Skoda vz.36 N||Skoda 16 ADH 134||Fu 7 upravená|
|Average Damage per Shot (HP)||220/220/270|
|Average Penetration (mm)||194/250/44|
|Rate of Fire (rounds/min)||8.13|
|Reload Time (s)||7.38|
|Gun Traverse Speed (deg/s)||25.03|
|Gun Depression/Elevation Angles (deg)||-7/15|
|Aiming Time (s)||2.40|
|Dispersion at 100 m (m)||0.36|
|Average Damage per Minute (HP/min)||1 788|
|Hit Points (HP)||1 400|
|Hull Armour (front/sides/rear mm)||110/70/40|
|Turret Armour (front/sides/rear mm)||160/70/50|
|Weight/Load Limit (t)||46.96/48.40|
|Engine Power (h.p.)||660|
|Specific Power (h.p./t)||14.05|
|Top Speed/Reverse Speed (km/h)||30/-14|
|Traverse Speed (deg/s)||26.08|
|Concealment of Stationary Vehicle (%)||7.75/1.74|
|Concealment of Moving Vehicle (%)||3.88/0.87|
|View Range (m)||370|
|Signal Range (m)||741|
Firepower Hidden Stats
|Dispersion tank traverse||0.17|
|Dispersion turret traverse||0.12|
|Dispersion after firing||2.88|
|Dispersion gun damaged||1.92|
Mobility Hidden Stats
|Hard Terrain Resistance||0.96|
|Medium Terrain Resistance||1.44|
|Soft Terrain Resistance||2.40|
|Hard Terrain Traverse (deg/s)||24.77|
|Medium Terrain Traverse (deg/s)||16.51|
|Soft Terrain Traverse (deg/s)||9.91|
To open a World of Tanks account and get maximum bonuses, follow these steps:
- Go to the World of Tanks website and click on the "Play for Free" button.
- Create an account by filling in your email address and choosing a password. You can also sign up using your social media accounts such as Facebook, Google, or Microsoft.
- Download and install the game client on your computer. The installation process is straightforward, and the game client will guide you through it.
- Once you have installed the game client, log in to your account and start playing the game. You will receive a welcome bonus, which usually includes in-game currency and premium vehicles.
- Complete the tutorial missions and play several battles to familiarize yourself with the game mechanics and controls.
- Participate in various events and missions to earn additional rewards and bonuses. Check the "Events" tab in the game client or the official website for the latest updates on ongoing events and missions.
- Consider purchasing a premium account or premium vehicles to gain more bonuses, such as increased experience and credits earned per battle.
Remember to always follow the rules and regulations of the game and to play responsibly. Enjoy your time playing World of Tanks!