Best WOT bonus code. World of Tanks: Supertest Is Coming to the EU Server
The Supertest program, previously only available on the RU server, will find its new home on the EU server.
The Supertest is an early test iteration of intended changes, improvements, and new content. It is a closed test limited to a fixed number of players known as Supertesters. Supertesters must apply to the program and are selected if they fulfill the requirements and there is a demand for new testers.
Requirements for becoming a Supertester
If you would like to become a Supertester, you have to meet the following requirements:
- You are at least 18 years old
- You are able to speak and read English
- You are available to attend Supertests at least three or four times a week for the duration of the entire test session (for two hours or longer)
- You have at least 100 GB of free hard drive space for test clients
- You have played at least 5,000 battles, of which at least 500 should be in Tier X vehicles
- You have close to a 50% overall winrate
- You have access to Discord (mandatory)
- You have access to TeamSpeak3 (mandatory)
- You sign and comply with an NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement)
- You participate regularly in tests of vehicles, maps, and other changes
- You are willing to find and report bugs to the quality assurance team.
- You provide descriptions of your observations, impressions, and opinions via mandatory feedback forms
Should you be eligible and interested, you’ll need to complete an application form that will be shared soon.
Please keep in mind that only a very limited number of players will become Supertesters, which comes with significant responsibilities. If you have any questions about the Supertest requirements or anything related to the Supertest, you can reach out via the Forums and the dedicated Supertest Discord channel (English only).
To open a World of Tanks account and get maximum bonuses, follow these steps:
- Go to the World of Tanks website and click on the "Play for Free" button.
- Create an account by filling in your email address and choosing a password. You can also sign up using your social media accounts such as Facebook, Google, or Microsoft.
- Download and install the game client on your computer. The installation process is straightforward, and the game client will guide you through it.
- Once you have installed the game client, log in to your account and start playing the game. You will receive a welcome bonus, which usually includes in-game currency and premium vehicles.
- Complete the tutorial missions and play several battles to familiarize yourself with the game mechanics and controls.
- Participate in various events and missions to earn additional rewards and bonuses. Check the "Events" tab in the game client or the official website for the latest updates on ongoing events and missions.
- Consider purchasing a premium account or premium vehicles to gain more bonuses, such as increased experience and credits earned per battle.
Remember to always follow the rules and regulations of the game and to play responsibly. Enjoy your time playing World of Tanks!