Best WOT bonus code. World of Tanks Supertest: Progetto C45 mod 71 Premium Heavy Tank
Along with the researchable vehicles in the Italian Tech Tree, the Progetto C45 mod 71 Tier VIII Premium tank will be added to the game. It will be the first vehicle to be sent to Supertest, and it’s already currently available to Supertesters in Update 1.10.1 Common Test 2.
This project is a combat vehicle concept that was the result of Italian designers studying German developments. A whole series of vehicles were developed with a significantly increased combat weight but relatively low profile. Additionally, a new development in armour protection was happening at that time, in particular, spaced armour made its return after being developed during World War II. The Progetto C45 mod 71 has great upper glacis angles and somewhat rounded turret corners. Its effective armour is great and has additional protection in the forma of screens.
This tank feels comfortable against same-tier enemies on the front line, and its even better in positional combat if you have a chance to use terrain to your advantage. The depression angle of -10 degrees allows it to completely hide the hull and block damage with the turret. In this position, the effective armour increases even more, and it can become a big problem for many enemies.
The 105 mm gun and a 3-shell magazine can deal 1,000 damage in just 6 seconds, and of course, it has the improved autoreloading system, that will enable it to feel confident in any situation. Does the situation require firing like a cyclical vehicle? Got a chance to deal a lot of damage to the enemy with all three shells? The enemy won’t let you reload your magazine? No problem, you can still bring the fight in cyclical firing mode. The most calculating players can adapt to all fighting situations with this vehicle, even shoot twice at the enemy and switch to cyclical firing.
Not everything is great, all previous benefits have a price. The accuracy and aiming characteristics, 2.7 seconds, of the tank, are below average, players won’t probably be able to fire effectively from mid-distance, despite the nice standard view range of 380 meters. In most cases, this can be dodged because Progetto C45 mod 71 has good mobility for a heavy tank, just like it Tech Tree counterparts. Its top speed of 50 km/h and specific power of 12.46 h.p./ton allow it to cross long distances without being an outsider among other heavy tanks of the same Tier.
|Progett C45 mod. 71||Progetto C45 mod. 71||Cannone da 105/55||Fiat V-10||Selex STR 633R|
Firepower – 300Firepower
|Average Damage per Shot (HP)||360/360/440|
|Average Penetration (mm)||218/270/105|
|Rate of Fire (rounds/min)||—|
|Reload Time (s)||14.4/12.5/10.5|
|Gun Traverse Speed (deg/s)||27.12|
|Gun Depression/Elevation Angles (deg)||-10/20|
|Aiming Time (s)||2.59|
|Dispersion at 100 m (m)||0.40|
|Average Damage per Minute (HP/min)||2 048|
Survivability – 248Survivability
|Hit Points (HP)||1 400|
|Hull Armour (front/sides/rear mm)||135/75/30|
|Turret Armour (front/sides/rear mm)||185/80/50|
Mobility – 541Mobility
|Weight/Load Limit (t)||48.16/52|
|Engine Power (h.p.)||600|
|Specific Power (h.p./t)||12.46|
|Top Speed/Reverse Speed (km/h)||50/15|
|Traverse Speed (deg/s)||27.12|
Concealment – 105Concealment
|Concealment of Stationary Vehicle (%)||6.9/1.37|
|Concealment of Moving Vehicle (%)||3.42/0.68|
Spotting – 550Spotting
|View Range (m)||380|
|Signal Range (m)||525|
To open a World of Tanks account and get maximum bonuses, follow these steps:
- Go to the World of Tanks website and click on the "Play for Free" button.
- Create an account by filling in your email address and choosing a password. You can also sign up using your social media accounts such as Facebook, Google, or Microsoft.
- Download and install the game client on your computer. The installation process is straightforward, and the game client will guide you through it.
- Once you have installed the game client, log in to your account and start playing the game. You will receive a welcome bonus, which usually includes in-game currency and premium vehicles.
- Complete the tutorial missions and play several battles to familiarize yourself with the game mechanics and controls.
- Participate in various events and missions to earn additional rewards and bonuses. Check the "Events" tab in the game client or the official website for the latest updates on ongoing events and missions.
- Consider purchasing a premium account or premium vehicles to gain more bonuses, such as increased experience and credits earned per battle.
Remember to always follow the rules and regulations of the game and to play responsibly. Enjoy your time playing World of Tanks!