Best WOT bonus code. World of Tanks Supertest: Progetto C50 mod. 66 Tier IX Italian Heavy Tank
The Progetto C50 mod. 66 will be the upcoming Tier IX heavy tank introduced with the new Italian heavy tank branch. The vehicle has entered Supertest stages and is getting ready to be released with Update 1.11, the last one in 2020.
As far as I was able to find, the vehicle is a paper project with no drawings and only some specifications ever even considered. It will have two 105 mm guns and the top gun will be a 120 mm, all featuring the new improved auto-reloading system.
Please be aware the model is not final and all characteristics are subject to change.
Firepower – 422Firepower
|Average Damage per Shot (HP)||400/400/515|
|Average Penetration (mm)||242/303/120|
|Rate of Fire (rounds/min)||—|
|Reload Time (s)||16.3/14.4/10.5|
|Gun Traverse Speed (deg/s)||26.07|
|Gun Depression/Elevation Angles (deg)||-9/20|
|Aiming Time (s)||2.59|
|Dispersion at 100 m (m)||0.35|
|Average Damage per Minute (HP/min)||2 276|
Survivability – 345Survivability
|Hit Points (HP)||1 850|
|Hull Armour (front/sides/rear mm)||130/70/40|
|Turret Armour (front/sides/rear mm)||195/105/45|
Mobility – 490Mobility
|Weight/Load Limit (t)||50.03/52.00|
|Engine Power (h.p.)||690|
|Specific Power (h.p./t)||13.79|
|Top Speed/Reverse Speed (km/h)||45/12|
|Traverse Speed (deg/s)||29.20|
Concealment – 108Concealment
|Concealment of Stationary Vehicle (%)||7.14/1.29|
|Concealment of Moving Vehicle (%)||3.54/0.64|
Spotting – 574Spotting
|View Range (m)||390|
|Signal Range (m)||750|
To open a World of Tanks account and get maximum bonuses, follow these steps:
- Go to the World of Tanks website and click on the "Play for Free" button.
- Create an account by filling in your email address and choosing a password. You can also sign up using your social media accounts such as Facebook, Google, or Microsoft.
- Download and install the game client on your computer. The installation process is straightforward, and the game client will guide you through it.
- Once you have installed the game client, log in to your account and start playing the game. You will receive a welcome bonus, which usually includes in-game currency and premium vehicles.
- Complete the tutorial missions and play several battles to familiarize yourself with the game mechanics and controls.
- Participate in various events and missions to earn additional rewards and bonuses. Check the "Events" tab in the game client or the official website for the latest updates on ongoing events and missions.
- Consider purchasing a premium account or premium vehicles to gain more bonuses, such as increased experience and credits earned per battle.
Remember to always follow the rules and regulations of the game and to play responsibly. Enjoy your time playing World of Tanks!