Best WOT bonus code. World of Tanks: Update 1.12 Common Test Is Here!
World of Tanks Update 1.12 Common Test is here and it brings balance to four Premium vehicles, Steel Hunter 2021, in-game interfaces improvements and the opportunity to exchange blueprints fragments for in-game items!
Vehicle Rebalancing: Entering a New Phase
In Update 1.12, we’ll improve the characteristics of the following four Tier VIII Premium medium tanks:
STG / STG Guard
- Reload time: from 14 to 13 s
- Damage per minute from 1,670 to 1,800
- Engine Power: from 400 to 450 h.p.
- Specific Power: from 14.3 to 16.1 h.p./t
- Dispersion during hull movement/traverse: from 0.22/0.22 to 0.2/0.2
- Engine Power from 610 to 720 h.p.
- Specific Power: 12.1 to 14.2 h.p./t
- Dispersion during hull movement/traverse: from 0.22/0.22 to 0.18/0.18
- Turret Traverse Speed: from 24 to 30 deg/s
- Dispersion: from 0.37 to 0.35 m
- Aiming Time: from 2.1 to 1.9 s
- View Range: from 380 to 400 m
- Durability: from 1,300 to 1,400 HP
- Dispersion: from 0.44 to 0.42 m
- Aiming Time: from 2.9 to 2.5 s
In Ranked and Random Battles (including Grand Battles), you can now view the total amount of hit points each team has left.
Special icons to the player list interface in the battle to indicate which vehicles have already been spotted, and which are still fighting in stealth. Together with the minimap, this improvement will allow you to more accurately predict the enemy’s location.
If you enter a new battle before the previous one has ended, you will receive the results of the previous battle the moment it ends, right there on the battlefield.
Finally, you can now specify a default zoom multiplier. Each time you enter sniper mode, the camera will snap right to the preset zoom level. This feature is located in the General tab of Settings.
Steel Hunter Is Back!
Steel Hunter is returning to World of Tanks! A series of complex balance changes are expected in our Battle Royale mode this year, making each vehicle’s performance even better, in addition to several other improvements. Here’s what you can expect!
- All vehicles in Steel Hunter will be rebalanced. We will revise their HP pools, durability, armour penetration and other characteristics. This will allow you to choose a tank based not on its combat effectiveness, but on your playstyle.
- In addition to the Engine and Ammo Rack, two new internal modules will be added to vehicles: Turret Rotation Mechanism and Optics. This change will make gameplay even more varied and dynamic.
- In the new Season, Steel Hunter will support the standard replay recording function. It will work the same as in other modes of World of Tanks. Now you can re-watch the most exciting moments of your battles, show them to your friends, or even send them to Best Replays of the Week!
- Now you can stay in the battle and watch it to the end, thanks to a special mode working on the principle of “follow the winner”. It will automatically turn on after your vehicle is destroyed. In this mode, you can see the battlefield from the perspective of the player who destroyed you. If their vehicle is subsequently destroyed, the camera will switch to whoever came out victorious in their clash, and so on down the chain until the end of the battle. When playing in a Platoon, you will follow your Platoon mates as long as at least one of them is not destroyed. Then the camera will switch to those players who destroyed your Platoon’s vehicles.
- We are also improving the post-battle statistics. In addition to nickname and position in the post-battle rankings, you will see your and other players’ final vehicle tiers, the damage dealt, the number of enemies destroyed, and nation icons. These statistics will be available to both Platoon and solo players. In addition, now you can find out which players used the Anonymizer.
Finally, Steel Hunter won’t have its own progression system this year. Instead, you will earn Battle Pass Points based on your position in the post-battle ranking and by completing special missions in Steel Hunter. Enjoy playing Steel Hunter and boost your progress in the epic Battle Pass activity!
Blueprint Fragment Exchange
Researching new tanks is always very exciting, and the fastest way to unlock new vehicles is to use blueprint fragments. They immediately reduce the amount of experience needed to research a vehicle, save you time, and boost your progress in World of Tanks.
If you’ve accumulated more fragments than you know what to do with, you’ll be happy to know that you can exchange them for valuable in-game items in Common Test, such as:
- Days of WoT Premium Account
- Crew Books and crew members
- Various customization elements
To open a World of Tanks account and get maximum bonuses, follow these steps:
- Go to the World of Tanks website and click on the "Play for Free" button.
- Create an account by filling in your email address and choosing a password. You can also sign up using your social media accounts such as Facebook, Google, or Microsoft.
- Download and install the game client on your computer. The installation process is straightforward, and the game client will guide you through it.
- Once you have installed the game client, log in to your account and start playing the game. You will receive a welcome bonus, which usually includes in-game currency and premium vehicles.
- Complete the tutorial missions and play several battles to familiarize yourself with the game mechanics and controls.
- Participate in various events and missions to earn additional rewards and bonuses. Check the "Events" tab in the game client or the official website for the latest updates on ongoing events and missions.
- Consider purchasing a premium account or premium vehicles to gain more bonuses, such as increased experience and credits earned per battle.
Remember to always follow the rules and regulations of the game and to play responsibly. Enjoy your time playing World of Tanks!