Best WOT bonus code. World of Tanks: Update 1.12 Common Test Patch Notes
World of Tanks Update 1.12 Common Test has started and here are the full patch notes:
Steel Hunter 2021
Internal modules have added to all vehicles: Turret traverse mechanism and Observation device (except for the Arlequin that has no Observation device in its starting configuration).
Now players can stay in battle and watch it to the end, if their vehicle is destroyed.
Information about the caused damage and final vehicle tier has been added to the Battle Results.
The Steel Hunter mode will support the standard replay recording function.
Changes to Technical Characteristics:
- Varyag and Walküre
- Improved armoring of all researchable hulls and turrets
- Increased the HP pool for all researchable hulls and turrets
- Increased penetration values for all guns at Tier VII
- Improved armoring of the M48A5 var.6 turret
- Improved armoring of the T26E4M hull.
- Harbinger Mk. IV
- Improved armoring of the FV4202 Series turret
- Improved armoring of the Chieftain Mk. 6 hull
- Decreased the HP pool for all researchable hulls and turrets
Exchange of Blueprints
The functionality of exchanging National and Universal blueprint fragments for valuable in-game items has been added to the game for some time.
The exchange of blueprints is available in the “Best” tab of the Store.
Improved track visualization
Improved track visualization at the Maximum and Ultra graphics quality for vehicles that are equipped with a hydropneumatic suspension.
New functions inspired by popular game modifications
In the battle interface, added a counter for the total amount of hit points each team has.
Special icons in the player list interface in battle to indicate which vehicles have already been spotted, and which are still fighting in stealth.
Players will receive the results of the previous battle right during the current one. It will be displayed with a short summary in the chat area.
Default zoom multiplier. When switching to the Sniper mode upon pressing Shift, the camera will snap right to the preset zoom level.
Changes to the Technical Characteristics of the Following Vehicles
- STG and STG Guard
- Decreased the dispersion during movement and on hull traverse by 9%
- Decreased dispersion during movement by 9%
- Changed the reload time from 14 to 13 s
- Changed the engine power from 400 to 450 h.p.
- T26E4 SuperPershing (as well as the FL version)
- Decreased the dispersion during movement and on hull traverse by 18%
- Changed the turret traverse speed from 24 to 30 deg/s
- Changed the engine power from 610 to 720 h.p.
- Changed the dispersion value from 0.44 to 0.42 m
- Changed the aiming time from 2.9 to 2.5 s
- Changed the vehicle durability from 1,300 to 1,400 HP
- Changed the gun dispersion from 0.37 to 0.35 m
- Changed the aiming time from 2.1 to 1.9 s
- Changed the view range from 380 to 400 m
- Bisonte C45
- Improved the gun depression angle on the vehicle rear to -6 degrees
- The following vehicle has been added for testing by Supertest players: Škoda T 45
To open a World of Tanks account and get maximum bonuses, follow these steps:
- Go to the World of Tanks website and click on the "Play for Free" button.
- Create an account by filling in your email address and choosing a password. You can also sign up using your social media accounts such as Facebook, Google, or Microsoft.
- Download and install the game client on your computer. The installation process is straightforward, and the game client will guide you through it.
- Once you have installed the game client, log in to your account and start playing the game. You will receive a welcome bonus, which usually includes in-game currency and premium vehicles.
- Complete the tutorial missions and play several battles to familiarize yourself with the game mechanics and controls.
- Participate in various events and missions to earn additional rewards and bonuses. Check the "Events" tab in the game client or the official website for the latest updates on ongoing events and missions.
- Consider purchasing a premium account or premium vehicles to gain more bonuses, such as increased experience and credits earned per battle.
Remember to always follow the rules and regulations of the game and to play responsibly. Enjoy your time playing World of Tanks!