Best WOT bonus code. World of Tanks: Update 1.12 Is Here!
Update 1.12 for World of Tanks is here, commanders! Experience battle with four rebalanced Tier VIII Premium vehicles and check out improved in-game interfaces with new functions inspired by popular modifications. We’ll also give you a sneak preview of Steel Hunter 2021, which is returning to the game with a series of complex balance changes.
|Steel Hunter 2021|
|Internal modules were added to all vehicles: turret ring and observation device (except for the Arlequin, which has no observation device in its starting configuration).
Players can now stay in battle and watch it to the end, even if their vehicle is destroyed.
Information about damage caused and the final vehicle tier was added to Battle Results.
Steel Hunter mode will support the standard replay recording function.
Changes to Technical Characteristics:
Varyag and Walküre
Harbinger Mk. IV
|Ranked Battles 2020–2021: Final Season|
|The Performance Engraving for Dog Tags was added. The Engraving level depends on the player’s performance during the best Season, in which the player qualified for a League, of Ranked Battles for the current year.
Support for Battle Pass in Ranked Battles was added.
|Battle Pass 2021|
|List of changes compared to last year:
|Exchange of Blueprint Fragments|
|Soon after the update release, the option to exchange national and universal fragments for valuable in-game items will be added to the game for a limited time.
Exchange of these fragments will be available in the “Best” tab of the Store.
Improved Track Visualization
Track visualization was improved at the Maximum and Ultra graphics quality for vehicles equipped with a hydropneumatic suspension.
New Functions Inspired by Popular Game Modifications
In the battle interface, a counter for the total amount of hit points of each team was added.
Vehicle markers on the score panel can now be grouped by tier.
Special icons were added in the player list interface to indicate which vehicles have already been spotted and which are still fighting unseen.
Players will receive the results of the previous battle during the current one. It will be displayed with a short summary in the chat area.
Default zoom multiplier: When switching to Sniper mode upon pressing Shift, the camera will snap to the preset zoom level.
|Changes to the Technical Characteristics of the Following Vehicles|
STG and STG Guard
T26E4 SuperPershing (as well as the FL version)
- In some cases, the sequence of events in the damage log is distorted.
- The client cannot be maximized to full-screen mode while the player is in a Skype call.
- In some cases, falling trees fall through the terrain.
- Consumables are not replenished from the Depot if the player does not have enough credits for a complete automatic ammunition resupply.
- Upon the successful completion of the Alliance-14 mission during the Chimera Operation, the failed mission icon is displayed after the battle.
- The Battle Results screen is missing an entry about the completion of the last mission in a series.
- When shooting at the ground from a distance of over 500 m, the hit effect is displayed next to the vehicle that made the shot.
- When mounting the Experimental Optics equipment, the view range value is rounded down.
- The conditions of Personal Missions are not displayed upon pressing N in Grand Battles.
- When using the “Driving to position!” command on a pre-battle marker, the chat does not display the corresponding message.
- In the Exterior menu, the model of the current vehicle is replaced with the one that has returned from battle.
- On the Normandie map in Frontline mode, some Swedish tank destroyers may spawn on their side.
- In the team panel, vehicle names are displayed with different fonts.
Fixes and Improvements
- Fixed the issue when the game client sometimes froze while purchasing a style in the Exterior menu.
- Fixed the issue when the game client sometimes froze while viewing a reward style for Holiday Ops 2021.
- Improved the descriptions of some unavailable missions in Ranked Battles.
- In the Confirm Sale menu in the Depot, one in-game item is now selected by default.
- When rewinding a replay, colour artefacts (due to communication commands used by players) are no longer displayed on the screen.
- Fixed the issue when the intro music was played twice while loading a map.
- Fixed the issue when the progression bar was not filled while purchasing a large number of Battle Pass Stages.
- Fixed the issue when some of the minimap functions did not work in Ranked Battles.
- Fixed the issue when an incorrect square of a set minimap marker was displayed in the team chat.
- The numbers for Frontline Stages are now displayed in Roman numerals.
To open a World of Tanks account and get maximum bonuses, follow these steps:
- Go to the World of Tanks website and click on the "Play for Free" button.
- Create an account by filling in your email address and choosing a password. You can also sign up using your social media accounts such as Facebook, Google, or Microsoft.
- Download and install the game client on your computer. The installation process is straightforward, and the game client will guide you through it.
- Once you have installed the game client, log in to your account and start playing the game. You will receive a welcome bonus, which usually includes in-game currency and premium vehicles.
- Complete the tutorial missions and play several battles to familiarize yourself with the game mechanics and controls.
- Participate in various events and missions to earn additional rewards and bonuses. Check the "Events" tab in the game client or the official website for the latest updates on ongoing events and missions.
- Consider purchasing a premium account or premium vehicles to gain more bonuses, such as increased experience and credits earned per battle.
Remember to always follow the rules and regulations of the game and to play responsibly. Enjoy your time playing World of Tanks!