Best WOT bonus code. World of Tanks: Update 1.14 Rolls Out
A new training mode has been added: Topography.
This is a single-player training mode that allows you to learn basic tactics for Standard Battles on 15 maps.
The new Field Modification mechanics was added to the game. Field Modification allows players to fine-tune the technical characteristics of Tier VI–X vehicles once they have acquired Elite status.
New Czechoslovakian Heavy Tank Branch
Four new heavy tanks (from Tier VII through Tier X) were added:
- Tier VII — Vz. 44-1
- Tier VIII — TNH 105/1000
- Tier IX — TNH T Vz. 51
- Tier Х — Vz. 55
The new branch will start from the Škoda T 25.
The main feature of these vehicles (starting from Tier VIII) is the choice of two top guns. The first gun fires in classic (cyclic) mode, while the second features a two-shell autoloader.
For each of the three vehicles, both guns are equal in battle performance, which allows players to choose the gun that best suits their personal playstyle without losing firepower.
New Frontline Season
From August through November, four Frontline stages will take place.
Players will be able to use Tier IX vehicles, provided certain in-battle conditions are met.
The following vehicles were added to Frontline:
- Т-54 ltwt. FL
- T-54 FL
- Ferdinand FL
- Jagdtiger FL
- E 50 FL
- T30 FL
- M46 Patton FL
- AMX M4 mle. 51 FL
- Conqueror FL
- WZ-111 model 1-4 FL
- Type 61 FL
- 50TP Tyszkiewicza FL
- Strv 103-0 FL
The Combat Reserves system was reworked:
- Cooldown time was increased to 260/240/220 s
- Recon Flight time was decreased to 15/17/20 s
- Cooldown time was decreased to 210/190/170 s
- Strike area radius was increased to 12 m
- Number of bombs was increased to 22/24/32
- Deployment time was decreased to 4 s
- Cooldown time was increased to 240/220/200 s
- Maximum stun duration was decreased to 10 s
Players will be able to earn Battle Pass Points.
Balance changes were made to strengthen the positions of the attacking team. The access routes to the large-caliber guns (for the final stage of the offensive) were improved.
A new 1,000×1,000-meter summer map was added for Random Battles: Safe Haven. The map is set in 1960s Japan and is based on a demilitarized civilian port.
Changes were made to the Ruinberg map to fix the imbalance: Teams should have equal chances to take control and hold positions in the suburban area in the eastern part of the map.
Vehicle behavior on slopes and over large objects on maps (such as rocks, debris, ruins, etc.) was improved. Now, vehicles don’t slide over such objects. Instead, they behave the same way they would on normal terrain.
NOTE: Vehicle behavior on normal terrain was NOT changed. When moving on slopes at angles within the range of 27.5 to 32 degrees, traction will decrease from maximum to minimum, respective to the angle (i.e., vehicles will slide). When moving on slopes at angles exceeding 32 degrees, vehicles will completely lose traction with the surface.
The mode was updated for the launch of the new annual cycle of Ranked Battles 2021–2022.
Interface improvements were made.
The vehicle research screen was improved: An option that allows the automatic selling of old modules when purchasing new ones was added. Also, visual module dependency (e.g., for turrets and suspension) was introduced.
The window for selecting a nation was improved: All nations in the game are now displayed, but, as before, you can only choose a vehicle from three of them.
Some visual changes were made.
Auxiliary windows in the guide were updated.
Conditions of Personal Missions for SPGs
The conditions of some Personal Missions for SPGs were revised due to the rebalancing of SPGs and changes to the HE shell mechanics. More details can be found on the game portal.
Changes to Technical Characteristics of the Following Vehicles
- Increased penetration of the UBR-420 shell from 186 to 196 mm
IS-6, IS-6 B, and IS-6 FL
- Increased penetration of the UBR-471 shell from 186 to 196 mm
- Decreased gun dispersion from 0.42 to 0.4 m
- Decreased reload time from 7.6 to 7.0 s
- Decreased aiming time from 1.9 to 1.7 s
- Increased vehicle durability from 1,450 to 1,500 HP
Added the following vehicle for testing by Supertest players: VK 28.01 mit 10.5 cm L/28
T34, T34 B, and T34 FL
- Decreased gun dispersion during movement by 11%
- Decreased gun dispersion on hull traverse by 11%
- Increased hull traverse speed from 22 to 26 deg/s
- Decreased gun dispersion on turret traverse by 27%
- Increased turret traverse speed from 18 to 24 deg/s
- Increased engine power from 810 to 930 h.p.
M46 Patton KR
- Decreased reload time from 8.1 to 7.4 s
- Decreased aiming time from 2.5 to 2.2 s
- Decreased aiming time from 2.3 to 2 s
- Increased penetration of the AP M318 shell from 181 to 190 mm
The following vehicle was added for testing by Supertest players: ASTRON Rex 105 mm
AMX Chasseur de chars
- Decreased gun dispersion during movement by 20%
- Decreased gun dispersion on hull traverse by 20%
- Decreased dispersion on turret traverse by 38%
- Decreased aiming time from 2.2 to 1.8 s
- Increased reverse speed from 20 to 23 km/h
WZ-111, WZ-111 Alpine Tiger, T-34-3, 112, and 112 FL
- Increased penetration of the Chuan bei-471 shell from 186 to 196 mm
- Increased engine power from 520 to 620 h.p.
- Decreased dispersion on turret traverse by 17%
- Decreased aiming time from 2.3 to 1.9 s
The following vehicle was added for testing by Supertest players: WZ-113-II
- In some cases, the sequence of events in the damage log is distorted.
- In some cases, falling trees fall through the terrain.
- Upon successful completion of the Alliance-14 mission during operation Chimera, the failed mission icon is displayed after the battle.
- The Battle Results screen is missing an entry about the completion of the last mission in a series.
- When shooting at the ground from a distance of over 500 m, the hit effect is displayed next to the vehicle that made the shot.
- When mounting the Experimental Optics equipment, the view range value is rounded down.
- The conditions of Personal Missions are not displayed upon pressing N in Grand Battles.
- When using the “Driving to position!” command on a pre-battle marker, the chat does not display the corresponding message.
- In the Exterior menu, the model of the current vehicle is replaced with the one that has returned from battle.
- On the Normandy map in Frontline mode, some Swedish tank destroyers may spawn on their sides.
- In the team panel, vehicle names are displayed in different fonts.
- Incorrect XP calculations are made when resetting Skills/Perks for crew members that have more than 13 Skills/Perks.
- The ESC button is disabled after switching configurations on the screen of spawn point selection in Frontline mode.
- The animation of switching configurations triggers when selecting vehicles on the screen of spawn point selection in Frontline mode.
- When selecting a configuration that increases the vehicle’s durability on the battle loading screen, the HP of the vehicle are updated only after the battle starts.
- The sound of switching configurations on the loading screen is missing.
- The vehicle comparison window may display two identical vehicles marked with the “Current” status as having different technical characteristics.
- The descriptions of some technical characteristics are displayed incorrectly for Assault Heavy Tanks with the “Auxiliary Safety System” Dual Modification.
Fixed Issues and Improvements
- Fixed the issue where previously damaged modules were not displayed after switching the camera to an allied vehicle.
- Fixed the description of the Coalition-11 mission within Operation: Object 279 (e) in the Description and Hints window.
- Fixed the issue of sounds in the Garage not playing upon Bootcamp completion.
- Fixed the issue where the qualification was selected automatically when recruiting crew members.
- Fixed the issue where a stunning HE shell (fired from an SPG) could injure a crew member in a vehicle with a closed cabin.
- On some maps, the possibility of driving into non-playable areas was removed.
- Fixed an issue where projection decals could not be applied to the “Revenant Mk. II” 3D style.
- Decreased the wind speed on the Kharkov map. The plane no longer flies sideways.
- The menu of the battle mode selector no longer displays the progression of the Ranked Battles season that ended.
To open a World of Tanks account and get maximum bonuses, follow these steps:
- Go to the World of Tanks website and click on the "Play for Free" button.
- Create an account by filling in your email address and choosing a password. You can also sign up using your social media accounts such as Facebook, Google, or Microsoft.
- Download and install the game client on your computer. The installation process is straightforward, and the game client will guide you through it.
- Once you have installed the game client, log in to your account and start playing the game. You will receive a welcome bonus, which usually includes in-game currency and premium vehicles.
- Complete the tutorial missions and play several battles to familiarize yourself with the game mechanics and controls.
- Participate in various events and missions to earn additional rewards and bonuses. Check the "Events" tab in the game client or the official website for the latest updates on ongoing events and missions.
- Consider purchasing a premium account or premium vehicles to gain more bonuses, such as increased experience and credits earned per battle.
Remember to always follow the rules and regulations of the game and to play responsibly. Enjoy your time playing World of Tanks!