Best WOT bonus code. World of Tanks Update 1.15: Holiday Ops 2022
The season of miracles is coming up, so let’s have a great time together! Jump into Holiday Ops 2022, kicking off December 9, 2021, at 7:00 CET (UTC+1), and get ready to decorate your Garage, receive gifts, and complete special Missions From Arnold Schwarzenegger to earn some great stuff!
Berlin Map Improvement
- Reworked the southern part of the map to make combat more playable there.
- Divided and relocated the spawn points to improve the balance of approach times to key positions.
- Improved lighting and colour correction on the map.
- Made many minor fixes to improve the balance and combat experience.
Cliff Map Improvement
- Removed a non-playable access route to the hill with the lighthouse in square F7.
- Removed the possibility to drive into and get stuck in non-playable areas in squares B4/B5 and K5.
- Removed the possibility to drive into a non-playable area in square B1.
Westfield Map Improvement
- Removed the possibility to get stuck in square G3.
Serene Coast Map Improvement
- Removed the possibility to drive into a non-playable area in square G2.
- Removed the possibility to get stuck in square G8.
Ghost Town Map Improvement
- Removed the possibility to get stuck in square E7.
- Removed the space between structures in squares D6/E6 and F6.
Overlord Map Improvement
- Removed the possibility to get stuck in the terrain next to the pillbox in squares E5/F5.
Pilsen Map Improvement
- Removed the possibility to drive into non-playable areas in squares J4, D3, and K4.
Nebelburg Map Improvement
- Removed the possibility to drive inside a structure in square D3.
- Removed the possibility to get stuck in square C1.
Safe Haven Map Improvement
- The damage model of the building corner in square A1 was brought into line with its visual model.
Issue fixes were made on the following maps:
- Live Oaks
The damage models of some objects were brought into line with their visual models (on all maps where these objects exist).
- Changed the approach to rewarding players in the Qualification Stage during the Ranked Battles Season.
- Added new items to the Ranked Battles Items section.
- Added a filter for vehicles suitable for Ranked Battles.
- Fixed the issue of the 114 SP2’s concealment parameters.
- Fixed the display issue of the Ranked Charge progressive decal (for Ranked Battles).
- Interface improvements were made.
- Improved the destroyed track indication in the battle interface for vehicles that feature the reserve track mechanics.
- Updated the text of some Personal Missions to consider the reserve track mechanics.
- The suspension icon for the Eagle Eye perk corresponds to the designation in other UI elements.
Changes to the technical characteristics of the following vehicles:
- The following vehicle has been added for testing by Supertest players: AMBT
- The following vehicle has been added for testing by Supertest players: WZ-114
- In some cases, the sequence of events in the damage log is distorted.
- In some cases, falling trees fall through the terrain.
- Upon successful completion of the Alliance-14 mission during the Chimera operation, the failed mission icon is displayed after the battle.
- The Battle Results screen is missing an entry about the completion of the last mission in a series.
- When shooting at the ground from a distance of over 500 m, the hit effect is displayed next to the vehicle that made the shot.
- When mounting the Experimental Optics equipment, the view range value is rounded down.
- The conditions of Personal Missions are not displayed upon pressing N in Grand Battles.
- When using the “Driving to position!” command on a pre-battle marker, the chat does not display the corresponding message.
- The voice notification about hitting an enemy vehicle with its subsequent destruction is missing.
Fixed Issues and Improvements
- Fixed the issue of vehicle names being displayed with different fonts on the team panel.
- Fixed the description of the advantages in the research window for Premium vehicles.
- Fixed the issue of the Improved Ventilation equipment item providing a negative bonus to concealment on vehicles with a pre-set style.
- Fixed the issue of the number of skills/perks available for learning not being displayed in the pop-up window of non-recruited crew members.
- Fixed the issue of image freezes that occurred upon spotting vehicles with progressive decals applied when playing with standard graphics.
- Fixed the issue of missing sounds when using consumables for the first time.
- Fixed the issue of the effect of equipment, consumables, and directives sometimes being displayed incorrectly in the list of technical characteristics in the Garage.
- Fixed the issue of technical characteristics being displayed incorrectly in the comparison window.
- Fixed the issues in voice notifications for French SPGs.
- Fixed the issue of the progress counter not working correctly when completing the “TD-3: Good Hunting!” personal mission within the StuG IV operation.
- Improved the display of messages in the battle chat.
- Improved the description of the Stabilizing Equipment System in the Store.
- Added the sound of crashing into indestructible obstacles for wheeled vehicles.
- Increased the sound volume for Max von Krieger’s (crew member) voiceover.
To open a World of Tanks account and get maximum bonuses, follow these steps:
- Go to the World of Tanks website and click on the "Play for Free" button.
- Create an account by filling in your email address and choosing a password. You can also sign up using your social media accounts such as Facebook, Google, or Microsoft.
- Download and install the game client on your computer. The installation process is straightforward, and the game client will guide you through it.
- Once you have installed the game client, log in to your account and start playing the game. You will receive a welcome bonus, which usually includes in-game currency and premium vehicles.
- Complete the tutorial missions and play several battles to familiarize yourself with the game mechanics and controls.
- Participate in various events and missions to earn additional rewards and bonuses. Check the "Events" tab in the game client or the official website for the latest updates on ongoing events and missions.
- Consider purchasing a premium account or premium vehicles to gain more bonuses, such as increased experience and credits earned per battle.
Remember to always follow the rules and regulations of the game and to play responsibly. Enjoy your time playing World of Tanks!