Best WOT bonus code. World of Tanks: Welcome the Czech Heavy Tank Branch
The new Czechoslovakian heavy tank branch will be coming to World of Tanks very soon. The top vehicles will feature guns with a two-shell autoloader or a normal cyclic gun. Wargaming decided to call the option to have two different guns a new mechanic… Nonetheless, the Supertest of these vehicles will start soon, likely next week and we can expect them to be tested for a few weeks and introduced in a later patch, most likely with Update 1.13.1.
The new branch will start at Tier VII with the Vz.44-1, and will likely cost about 58,000 experience to unlock, so you can start grinding experience with the Škoda T 25. The Vz.44-1 will be very similar to the T 45, so not a great vehicle and easy to master and get introduced to the heavy tank branch.
At Tier VIII the TNH 105/1000 will be the first regular vehicle featuring the two new top guns, a two-shell autoloader and a regular cyclic gun. The biggest difference between the TNH 105/1000 and the T 56 Premium tank is average damage, where the regular Tier VIII will feature 320 HP and the Premium will feature a higher 460 HP, as the regular vehicle will have a 105 mm gun and the Premium a 130 mm.
Coming at Tier IX the TNH T Vz. 51. You will notice that while you still have two guns to use and the same two-shell autoloader, the alpha damage is now higher. This is the main change when you up the tech tree, the calibre of the top gun on each Tier will be higher and the vehicle will also be better armoured.
Last but not least at Tier X the Vz. 55, featuring a 130 mm gun with a decent 490 alpha damage. The vehicle will play similar to Soviet counterparts, with similar characteristics but you now will have a two-shell autoloader 130 mm gun!
More details will be available soon, once these vehicles are introduced to Supertest. Remember, we should expect these vehicles in a couple of updates time, but plans can change. Let us know what you think of these vehicles, will you be interested in grinding the new branch?
To open a World of Tanks account and get maximum bonuses, follow these steps:
- Go to the World of Tanks website and click on the "Play for Free" button.
- Create an account by filling in your email address and choosing a password. You can also sign up using your social media accounts such as Facebook, Google, or Microsoft.
- Download and install the game client on your computer. The installation process is straightforward, and the game client will guide you through it.
- Once you have installed the game client, log in to your account and start playing the game. You will receive a welcome bonus, which usually includes in-game currency and premium vehicles.
- Complete the tutorial missions and play several battles to familiarize yourself with the game mechanics and controls.
- Participate in various events and missions to earn additional rewards and bonuses. Check the "Events" tab in the game client or the official website for the latest updates on ongoing events and missions.
- Consider purchasing a premium account or premium vehicles to gain more bonuses, such as increased experience and credits earned per battle.
Remember to always follow the rules and regulations of the game and to play responsibly. Enjoy your time playing World of Tanks!