Best WOT bonus code. World of Tanks: World Famous Streamer Converts to “Artianity”
Reports have been arriving that a world-famous World of Tanks streamer has converted to Artianity. For those who don’t know, Artianity is a religion created after the game World of Tanks for those who love to play with self-propelled guns, also know as Arty.
These players are often seen playing with just one hand, holding their mouse they claim it’s an advantage because it allows them to focus on several things at the same time, instead of focusing on the game. “The other hand is always free, I can do a lot of things with it, eat, stroke my cat, etc.”, claims one of the followers of Artianity.
Skill4ltu, is the most recent world-famous streamer that has converted to this strange World of Tanks religion. While on stream, the player was seen vaping, having laughs with his viewers and even having a lot of fun playing with his litte arty.
Each time he actually hit a target, a great celebration was thrown in its Twitch.tv chat and he would claim how good he was. His viewers on the other hand seemed outraged by the streamer new game style choice. One of the viewers claimed, “I came here to see some skill, not this! You clearly are having fun and that is not allowed in World of Tanks!”. Others were demanding Skill4ltu to change his name to Skill4spg, while demanding subscriptions refunds!
The streamer ignored all his viewers, focusing on the non-existing positive comments from the chat and even having fun while getting destroyed. Skill4ltu is yet another victim of this strange and dark new religion, but the streamer is not moved by the negative comments and his viewer’s outrage.
Contacted by The Daily Bounce, Skill4ltu was asked to comment on the recent reports – “I’m determined to be the best arty player ever in World of Tanks! Each time I play an SPG, I feel my amazing clicking skills coming out and all the stress just vanishing! This is my dream and nothing will move me away from it.”. He then went on trying to convert our journalist and claimed he would not rest until all World of Tanks was playing SPG!
*All information in this article is fake, except for the pictures. The article was written as a joke between Harkonnen and his friend Skill4ltu. Nothing in this article should be taken seriously, exepct for the fact skill is actually playing arty!
To open a World of Tanks account and get maximum bonuses, follow these steps:
- Go to the World of Tanks website and click on the "Play for Free" button.
- Create an account by filling in your email address and choosing a password. You can also sign up using your social media accounts such as Facebook, Google, or Microsoft.
- Download and install the game client on your computer. The installation process is straightforward, and the game client will guide you through it.
- Once you have installed the game client, log in to your account and start playing the game. You will receive a welcome bonus, which usually includes in-game currency and premium vehicles.
- Complete the tutorial missions and play several battles to familiarize yourself with the game mechanics and controls.
- Participate in various events and missions to earn additional rewards and bonuses. Check the "Events" tab in the game client or the official website for the latest updates on ongoing events and missions.
- Consider purchasing a premium account or premium vehicles to gain more bonuses, such as increased experience and credits earned per battle.
Remember to always follow the rules and regulations of the game and to play responsibly. Enjoy your time playing World of Tanks!