Best WOT bonus code. WoT CT 1.20.1: Recon Mission – Random Events and Dynamic Cover
The opportunity to play during the Common Test is just a preliminary technical stability testing of random events and dynamic cover as part of the Recon Mission mode, which will come later in May.
We’ve already given you a sneak preview of the brand-new random events and dynamic cover mechanics in February’s Roadmap Highlights. They have sparked a keen interest in the community and will be part of the Recon Mission mode. We’re now ready to introduce them to the Common Test, so join it to be among the first Commanders to experience battles with these mechanics!
You can access the Recon Mission mode featuring random events and dynamic cover via the mode selector.
You can test four maps: Safe Haven, Himmelsdorf, Ruinberg, and Prokhorovka. The feature consists of two parts—random events and dynamic cover—each of which has its own unique mechanics and will allow you to enjoy a new gameplay experience.
This is a new type of activity during which various events take place on the battlefield. They occur at a specific time and in a specific area allocated for this.
Depending on the map, such events may be, for example, the crashing of a ship or zeppelin or the arrival of a train. There may be one or several random events in one battle.
Each random event changes the environment around the players, as well as the combat situation on the battlefield. For example, if a plane crashes into a building, debris can block a passage; on the other hand, it might provide additional cover for your vehicle. This may allow you to unexpectedly break into the rear of the enemy team or more successfully deter the attacks of your opponents.
Shortly before the start of the random event, the area in which it will occur will be framed in a red border with a timer notification. Once the countdown starts, you will have some time to escape from the area, otherwise your vehicle will be destroyed.
The current timer notification type is relevant only for the test period. The notification interface will be improved in the future.
Check out the random events that take place on each of the four maps below.
- Safe Haven
- A ship on fire is heading toward the pier, where it demolishes the bridge and crashes into the pier.
- A plane falls on the roof of the entrance to the bunker.
- A squadron of planes bombards the bridge, causing it to collapse.
- A group of bombers attacks the central square and other quarters of the town.
- Two planes crash in the Prokhorovka alley.
- Another plane crashes on the mountain to the east.
- A train arrives on the railroad tracks and is hit by an artillery strike.
- A train departs from the railway station at the edge of the map, after which it comes under an airstrike.
- A damaged zeppelin crashes in the town.
The second new mechanic is dynamic cover. In some of the battle areas of the four aforementioned maps, you’ll find shipping containers, concrete blocks, and other movable objects that can be used to protect you against enemy fire. For example, you can hide behind a container and push it forward, preventing your opponent from hitting your vulnerable lower glacis plate. Dynamic cover will allow you to implement a wider range of different tactics, both team and personal.
Dynamic cover can be destroyed in just a few shots, so use them wisely!
Recon Missions with random events and dynamic cover will take place in May, so don’t miss your opportunity to experience this mode! During the Common Test period, we’re also trying a new questionnaire system to collect feedback. This is an initial technical test, which means answers will not be processed. There is no need to complete the questionnaire, but you can leave your feedback and impressions on all official World of Tanks platforms, including the forum, Discord, and social networks.
Random events and dynamic cover are brand-new features with unique mechanics and complex settings. During the Common Test, they will undergo preliminary technical stability testing in Recon Mission.
Please note that random events may affect the performance of your devices as they include stunning visual effects. Players with low-spec CPUs and graphics cards may experience some stability and performance issues (including FPS drops) when random events occur.
On low-spec devices, random events may be reproduced with loss of visual quality. They will be played in their entirety in terms of gameplay, but their individual visual effects may not be displayed in full quality.
Some settings and various characteristics (e.g., random event timings, areas, etc.) that are relevant for the Common Test may change after the Common Test.
We’re still working on night battles and dynamic water behavior, so these features will be available for testing at a later date.
Random events and dynamic cover are exciting and spectacular features that bring a fresh twist to familiar gameplay. They open up new tactical opportunities that can shift the tide of any battle. Join the Common Test and help us improve these promising mechanics!
To open a World of Tanks account and get maximum bonuses, follow these steps:
- Go to the World of Tanks website and click on the "Play for Free" button.
- Create an account by filling in your email address and choosing a password. You can also sign up using your social media accounts such as Facebook, Google, or Microsoft.
- Download and install the game client on your computer. The installation process is straightforward, and the game client will guide you through it.
- Once you have installed the game client, log in to your account and start playing the game. You will receive a welcome bonus, which usually includes in-game currency and premium vehicles.
- Complete the tutorial missions and play several battles to familiarize yourself with the game mechanics and controls.
- Participate in various events and missions to earn additional rewards and bonuses. Check the "Events" tab in the game client or the official website for the latest updates on ongoing events and missions.
- Consider purchasing a premium account or premium vehicles to gain more bonuses, such as increased experience and credits earned per battle.
Remember to always follow the rules and regulations of the game and to play responsibly. Enjoy your time playing World of Tanks!